Sponsor

2017/01/05

Please don't laugh at me

When they say "white men can't
sing the blues", well... there's
exceptions.

SRV... Clapton...Gary Moore...

Guess what -- I haven't been one
of those exceptions lol.

Don't get me wrong, I was
always SUPER inspired by the
blues and I was always in awe
of the powerful voices of black
men like B.B. King, Freddie King,
and Elmore James.

If you looked up "wannabe" in the
dictionary, my face would be right
there.

In college, some Chinese kid
named Dave said "Claude, stick
to the guitar. Your singing makes
me sound like Phil Collins."

So, yeah. 

Time for me to get honest -- I'm
NOT a great singer and I probably
never will be!

I'm sure if I worked really hard at
it, I could get decent but when I
spend time practicing, its gonna
be on the guitar :)

Still, I decided to sing you one
blues song just to show you how
even a whiney white boy like me
can take a simple melody and a
basic blues shuffle and
ACTUALLY PLAY THE BLUES.

In fact, there's another dirty little
secret about WHY the blues is
so easy to play...

and I'll share that also with you
in today's video, UNDER
ONE CONDITION:

You can only watch if you promise
not to laugh at me... deal?

cool.



Actually, this is from my BRAND
NEW upcoming blues guitar course.

It's "How to Play Smokin Blues"
but completely reshot, redone,
with a ton of great EASY songs
you can play.

Please check it out and i'll
tell you a bit later when the course
is coming out.

Claude Johnson

------------

We're always posting awesome new
lessons on YouTube.

Here's some of our best selling
instructional DVDs:

KILLER GUITAR CONTROL SECRETS

ULTIMATE GUITAR SONG COLLECTION

REAL EASY JAZZ

ULTIMATE ACOUSTIC BLUES






To unsubscribe, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts