| from Jolinda Hackett Why did you go vegetarian? And how? Share your story and find out what worked for others. Also, celebrate the fun side of being vegetarian and vote for your favorite vegetarian celebrity sex god or goddess! Don't forget, you can always Follow me on Twitter or stop by the vegetarian forums if you have any questions or just want to say hi! | ![]() | In the Spotlight | Why vegetarian? I asked, you answered!
In last week's newsletter, I asked you to share what motivated you to go vegetarian, and we've got some great responses! From visions of cannibalism, to neurosurgeons "spooning gloop" from carnivorous arteries to grannies rocking out at concerts, your reasons for going vegetarian are diverse, and incredibly fascinating! Share why you went vegetarian (if you haven't already) and read what others have to say! | | How did you go vegetarian?
This week, I want to know how you went vegetarian (or vegan!). Did you cut back on red meat first, then eliminate chicken? Did you have to learn how to cook? It was very easy for me to go vegetarian, but it took me about 8 months to gradually go completely vegan. Here's what worked for me, and other people I know, but I'm wondering what worked for you? Share your advice so others can learn from your wisdom! | 2009's Sexiest Vegetarian Contest
It's time once again for PETA's annual Sexiest Vegetarian contest! There are some interesting nominees this year, as well as plenty of people I've never heard of. Vote for your favorite and find out who I'm rooting for! I've also got the inside scoop as to who's in the lead! Link: 2009's Sexiest Vegetarian Contest | Sponsored Links | ![]() |  | | Vegetarian Food Ads Advertisement |  |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.