| COLLEGEFASHIONISTA | | | Madison, Wisconsin Style: Hot College Fashion in the Cold Capital | | While the Kate Mosses of the world might not be roaming our sidewalks, we've got the next best thing: the fashionistas and fashionistos that are the students of the University of Wisconsin -Madison. Continue reading... | | | ADA POLLA | | | BeautyView: Angela Sitilides, Owner, Bellacara | | If you know me, you know I am persistent -- not a nag, but definitely persistent. I also think that "no" is just the start of the conversation. These two characteristics came in very handy when I first met Angela Sitilides, owner of Bellacara. Continue reading... | |
| SARAH LEON | | | Shopping in Paris: Why Bother? | | All I could think was, what's the point of purchasing a Phillip Lim skirt abroad that I can buy at home, for less? To say I bought it in Paris? Continue reading... | | |
| BROOKS PALMER | | | De-cluttering: 3 Tips to Streamline Your Closet | | It may sting a little, but you'll be happy you did it. Continue reading... | | | MINH-HA T. PHAM | | | Alexander Wang, Balenciaga's New Designer, Is an American in Paris | | I was a disappointed by all the speculation around Alexander Wang's recent appointment to the role of creative director at the vaunted Parisian fashion house Balenciaga. The general perception was that the job offer had more to do with his being Chinese than his talent. Continue reading... | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.