Sponsor

2011/08/13

[BGU] - Sometimes I talk a little too much....

Hey, Griff here from Blues Guitar Unleashed
http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/bluesguitar.php
 
Over the last several weeks I've sent out quite a few lessons, suggestions, and tips, and I just wanted to stop for a minute and make sure that you've received everything.
 
So, I went through all of the emails that I've sent out and put together a list of all the stuff so far. If you've missed anything you can get it here.
 
 
 
 
 
5. My "case study" video with Anthony
http://www.bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog/my-first-case-study
 
 
7. The 12 Bar Blues and more 7th chords
http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/lessons/12barchords
 
 
 
 
 
12. Video about the fender blues junior and some pedals
http://www.bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog/fun-gear-video
 
 
 
15. How I use Riffmaster Pro to learn songs and solos faster
http://www.bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog/using-riffmaster-pro-to-look-at-the-road
 
16. How to turn solo 1 into a ton of other solos
http://www.bluesguitarunleashed.com/blog/i-learned-a-solo-now-what
 
 
... and there you have it. Whew, when I look at it all written out... that's a lot of stuff!
 
And these are really just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my Blues Guitar Unleashed course.
 
But as I've heard before, I talk too much. So for once I'll let some other folks talk for me. Here are some excerpts from some of the feedback I've received recently (the full emails are all on file.)
 
"I just wanted to say that, having received your blues tutorials and viewed only the first dvd, I am spellbound. You answer all the questions other tutorials merely hint at." - Brian
 
"Many of the great players are either too arrogant, or won't take the time, or can't explain what they do and how they got there. Thanks for your patient attitude, and great instructions." - Julian
 
"I am having lots of fun with your blues lessons, while at the same time I am learning so much. What an epiphany , bending notes for a reason! For that alone, your lessons are worth the price. I've been playing since I was 17, but I was never interested in playing blues lead, but that changed about a year ago.
 
I'm 55 now, I guess some wisdom comes with age. I've tried some other blues dvd lessons, and for the most part I've been very disappointed. There was no rhyme nor reason. With your lessons, I see a big difference. They are well thought out and easy to understand.
 
I like it when a teacher, be it musical or academic, explains the reason behind the point. I really get it. You make your points, without being overly technical or theory based." - Richie
 
"I have played on and off for 25 years. I took lessons a very long time ago then stopped. Thus began a FRUSTRATING journey of failed attempts at books, videos and searching for the crossroads to sign away. This course put me on the right track and made guitar playing FUN AGAIN! Now i can not get home fast enough from work and play for my hour.THANKS!!!!!!" - Rob
 
I have to tell you, these emails are the best inspiration in the world for me. I love hearing the success stories and listening to students' work in the BGU forum. Our little group grows stronger and louder every day... and we have a blast. I hope you'll be able to join us soon.
 
Talk soon,
Griff
 
PS - One last thing... if the lessons I send out aren't your cup of tea, or if you're just tired of hearing my rambling, please click the link at the bottom of this email where it says "to unsubscribe or change your ...." I promise you won't get anything else from me.
 
PPS - There's no time like the present
http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/bluesguitar.php
 
To update your contact information, or to unsubcribe from these emails:


Griff Hamlin's Guitar Unleashed, Inc. 387 Magnolia Ave., Ste 103-412 Corona, California 92879 United States (866) 531-4741

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts