| |
 |
| Team – it's Michelle Lujan Grisham, the governor of New Mexico. Do you have a minute? This is really important. |
| It's been hard to watch the Republican Party and a few out-of-touch extremists on the Supreme Court wage a war against our reproductive freedom. But I still get up every day and recommit to this fight. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for staying engaged, for believing that we can win, and for understanding that we must win. |
| I want you to know that I, as a governor and as a fellow American, have your back in this fight, and I always will. I promise I will do whatever it takes to defend access to safe, legal abortion – in New Mexico and across our country. |
| So I'm helping the Democratic Governors Association hit their $75,000 end-of-month goal. We'll only win these elections if people like you step up and chip in when it matters most. So please, can I count on you to split a donation between my campaign and the Democratic Governors Association before 11:59 p.m. tonight – to defend our blue firewall and elect Democratic governors across the country? |
| |
| If Roe v. Wade is overturned, New Mexico is committed to protecting abortion services. Many of our clinics have already seen a massive influx of patients. |
| That's why last year I signed a bill to decriminalize abortion in our state, ensuring that if we ever faced a situation like this one, our right to abortion would be protected. |
| Let me be clear here, team: The federal government has failed to defend our reproductive rights. So now this fight will come down to the states. But it's not just abortion rights at stake here. Countless other issues we care about will come down to governors' races this year: voting rights, expanding healthcare access, protecting our climate, and so much more. |
| I know that my fellow Democratic governors – incredible leaders like Gretchen Whitmer, Tony Evers, and Steve Sisolak – are doing everything they can to protect civil liberties and defend the democratic values we hold dear. But the GOP will stop at nothing to defeat governors like me – and it has already raked in a record-breaking $75 MILLION last year to do it. |
| I'm counting on grassroots supporters like you to chip in right now so we have the resources to compete with the GOP and win in New Mexico, in Georgia, in Michigan, and in other battleground states across the country. So please, can you help me hit this urgent goal by splitting $3 right now between my campaign and the DGA to defend our blue firewall and protect reproductive freedom? |
| If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately and be split between the Democratic Governors Association and Michelle Lujan Grisham: |
| Thank you for standing with me. It means so much to have your support. With gratitude, Michelle Lujan Grisham Governor of New Mexico |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.