Sponsor

2023/07/11

I Vote for Option #2... You?

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES

The Oxford Club Special Opportunities

I Vote for Option #2... You?

Marc Lichtenfeld | Chief Income Strategist | The Oxford Club

Dear Reader,

One of the most common questions we hear from our readers is...

How many years will it take me to double my money?

Today, I'd like to tackle that question.

Let's say you currently have $1,000 available in your savings account to invest, but you're not sure what investment vehicle could double your money the fastest.

You have a couple of different options.

OPTION #1
"The Rule of 72"

If you wanted, you could use something called "the Rule of 72" to determine how many years it will take your money to double in value based on a specified rate of return.

It looks like this...

equation

And below, you'll find four different hypothetical investment scenarios...

An investment in a stock portfolio, a bond portfolio, certificates of deposits (CDs), and money market funds...

To determine how many years it will take for your $1,000 investment to double.

Rule of 72 chart

In this example, your best-case scenario is that your money would double in approximately seven years.

That's not bad.

But today, I'd like to show you a different option...

OPTION #2
Identify A Single Stock That Could Double Your Money In One Year

For those who don't want to wait seven years for their money to double, I have great news.

I recently uncovered a little-known $7 energy stock that I GUARANTEE will give you the chance to double your money - or more...

In just ONE year.

In fact, I'm so certain about the potential here, that I'm planning to invest THOUSANDS in it myself beginning on July 25.

Of course, to be fair, I'm giving ALL of my readers who might be interested in taking advantage of this opportunity the chance to get in first...

And you can find all the details, right here.

But if I were you, I'd act now...

I expect an upcoming event will send this stock rocketing FAST...

And if you miss out...

You could be stuck waiting seven years to see your money double.

Good investing,

Marc Lichtenfeld

P.S. In March, top analysts predicted this stock would hit $50 in the coming year.

That's a 617% increase...

Which makes my DOUBLE prediction seem conservative!

So if you're serious about learning how you could double your money in the coming year, I urge you...

Go here now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts