Sponsor

2023/10/04

Maybe you can relate...

Hi there! Maybe you can relate –

 

Hormonal acne that heals up just in time for the next lovely round of it...

KP that makes you seriously consider throwing out all of your short sleeve t-shirts...

Hyperpigmentation that sends you on a wild goose chase around the internet for the best ultra-mega-high-coverage-brightening-miraculous concealer...

 

Our whole team has been there in the past. And so have a ton of our now-obsessed community members, too. The frustrations, annoyances, and blows to self-confidence are what we're here to beat, so you don't have to bear them :)

Here are some community-faves for treating hormonal acne, KP, and hyperpigmentation, + the real experience of someone with the same concern!

  • For Hormonal Acne
    Try The Face Cream (our perennial anti-inflammatory bestseller)
    ★ "My skin absolutely loves this stuff! I recommend it to everyone. I love not having to use any other serums or chemicals in my routine. It's just one and done most days. So easy! Rarely do I get hormonal breakouts anymore,  and I never wear foundation or makeup because I don't really have anything to cover up. I'm SO excited to try the cleanser next!." -Laura S.
  • For KP
    Try The Body Cream (or The Jumbo Body Cream for a value-size discount)
    ★ "I have pretty bad KP and it's nearly gone after a couple weeks of using this cream. I've tried it all: glycolic, lactic, salicylic, scrubs, etc. Out of all the products I've tried, this one has given me the fastest, most dramatic results. Love it." -Dana C.
  • For Hyperpigmentation
    Try The Essentials Kit (exfoliate + cleanse + treat + protect, in 2 steps!)
    ★ "I ADORE this stuff. I had horrible cystic acne throughout my teenage years, and it left me with fairly severe hyperpigmentation. As my acne has cleared, my hyperpigmentation has gradually gotten better, but this stuff dramatically accelerated the rate of improvement. I haven't had skin this good since middle school!" -Alexandra L.



If you haven't tried out L'AMARUE before, these are foolproof and proven-effective places to start! And if you have any questions, of course let us know :)

Cheers to products that make sure none of these issues ruin a perfectly great day, or make you feel any less spectacular than you are!

Yours truly,
Allegra
Customer Team Lead
Team L'AMARUE <3

Shop All Root Cause Skincare™


You received this email from L'AMARUE. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts