Sponsor

2023/11/24

Holiday viral video

I hope you got my special Thanksgiving message yesterday. If you missed it with everything going on, I totally understand... But please find it if you can – it's still incredibly important for the next few days.
 

Dear Reader,

I hope you got my special Thanksgiving message yesterday.

If you missed it with everything going on, I totally understand...

But please find it if you can –  it's still incredibly important for the next few days.

If you don't know what I'm talking about...

Look for the subject line, "Do This Before Family Arrives."

Or just click here.

Whenever I have the chance to reach out to fellow readers like this – and especially around the holidays – I'm always blown away by the positive response.

Now, don't get me wrong – there are a lot of downsides when a video of you goes viral on the internet.

People have called me all kinds of awful things...

But the name-callers have been far outweighed by the kindness and thanks I've received from so many of you.

So, it doesn't faze me at all.

All that matters to me is reaching real people with my real, no-B.S. story...

  • How I stopped worrying about the market's ups and downs... and whether or not a recession was coming (my gains have legal protections)...

Along the way, I've become so valuable to Stansberry Research that I've been able to essentially redirect more than $10 million from their pockets... right to yours.

No joke. I explain everything here.

But this week is probably the last and best chance I'll ever have to do that.

So, I dearly hope you'll take advantage while you still can.

I know it's more important and valuable than any other "deal" you could possibly find this Black Friday.

Keep in mind, I'm not an analyst or an editor of any kind at Stansberry... and I'm certainly not a professional marketer.

In fact, I hate getting promotional e-mails that treat me like a baby and then shake me down for a bunch of money.

(Forgive me for blowing off a little steam about that right here!)

That's why, in my brand-new update, I literally give away the entire strategy that helped me retire early at 52, for free.

No details are held back...

See everything for yourself.

You even get to see my Thanksgiving decorations... and find out why the folks at Stansberry recently invited me to Baltimore...

Even though I've run up a $10 million tab at their expense.

Warm regards,

Rob Lamoureux
Stansberry Subscriber
Albany, N.Y.

P.S. There's no question you're going to be hearing a lot on the news about the bankruptcies and market turmoil that are like jet fuel for my favorite strategy.

 The only question is how you'll feel about it.

If you do this today – before you forget – you'll welcome it all with open arms... because I suspect it'll be putting a LOT of money in your pocket.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts