As our local schools begin to open their doors for the new school year, I am reminded of how all of us in business constantly need to educate ourselves each day in our professional lives.
Knowledge is power and, as our readers tell us, there is no better way to be in-the-know than by reading the weekly print edition of the Courier.
If you're not receiving your very own copy, here's a tuition offer sure to encourage you to enroll: subscriber by August 28 and we'll include a free copy of the 2008 Book of Lists and Courier 250--two textbooks on Greater Cincinnati's biggest and best companies.
What's more, I'm offering a tuition decrease! You can start your 1-year subscription (or renew your current subscription) for only $70.95--almost $20 off the regular rate!
By getting your own subscription, you get this information first and fast and can act on new opportunities before your classmates (or competitors)!
There are no more excuses for skipping school, simply file in the information below and email it to Joe Hoffecker, Director of Subscriber Services, at jhoffecker@bizjournals.com.
I look forward to seeing you graduate to greatness!
Doug Bolton,
Publisher
YES, please bill me $70.95 for a subscription to the print edition of the Business Courier--I'll save $19.05 off the regular rate. Plus, I'll receive a copy of the 2008 Book of Lists and the Courier 250 publications, free with my paid subscription!
(Circle one)
NEW subscription
RENEW my current subscription
Subscription information:
Name:
Company:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Daytime phone:
E-mail:
Forward this information to Joe Hoffecker, Director of Subscriber Services, at jhoffecker@bizjournals.com.
----------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this local announcement, use the following link.
http://www.bizjournals.com/r/us/?t=NDI2MzI4ODoxNzp3bXV4TTdYSzB1Tw
If you have any trouble with this process you may reply to this message with unsubscribe in the subject line.
If you need other assistance, please contact us at
http://www.bizjournals.com/help.html or write:
bizjournals.com customer service
120 W. Morehead St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.