|
Keep track of food introductions on the kitchen calendarDanielle's "duh" moment will make life a lot easier for parents of new eaters: This one may be super obvious, but I was having a hard time keeping a mental and/or written log of the new foods we'd introduced to our 9-month old. It was easy at first, but when we started combining foods and buying jars of combined foods, I couldn't remember what he'd had or whether we'd waited the three days to see if he was allergic. Then last night it finally dawned on me: write it on the calendar! It's on the fridge (near where we eat), it naturally has dates attached to it, and I can look back and see what he's already eaten if I'm in doubt. Related: Let new eaters sample foods from the salad bar On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/362034486/keep-track-of-f.html Mini M&M container as portable crayon holderHere's how Joanne keeps crayons at the ready for outings: We enjoy eating out, but there's no guarantee that the restaurant will have crayons for our kids (almost 2 and 5). I try to be proactive and keep crayons in my bag, but got tired of them breaking, rolling around and generally making a mess. Then I discovered that a mini M&Ms container is perfect for holding just enough crayons to share. Bonus: the crayons will smell like chocolate. Related: Plastic soap holder as crayon container On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/361970445/mini-mm-contain.html More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change subscription settings
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.