|
How to teach your child to tie shoes? Talk amongst yourselves.From Susan: I need to teach my son how to tie his shoes. Does anyone know of any good shoe-tying lessons/hacks? We've talked about shoe-tying before, but the topic is worth revisiting as school approaches. I found these step-by-step instructions at Wondertime, but I'm sure you've got some clever hacks as well. What are your best tips? Related: On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/362897437/how-to-teach-yo.html "Weight" new Diaper Champ bags with a dirty diaperSteve, who bravely signed himself "Father of Two Still in Diapers," offers this bit of Diaper Champ optimization: This seems almost too simple, but if I can help at least one parent, it's worth it. [That's the Parenthacker spirit, Steve! Bravo! -- Ed.] When changing the trash bags on a Diaper Champ, wait until you have at least one diaper to put in the new bag. That way you use the weight of the diaper to get the bag to the bottom of the Diaper Champ instead of sticking your hand all the way to the bottom. Anyone who's been hanging around here a while knows I have an allergy to diaper pails, but I also know I'm in the minority. Related: Double-wrapped diapers help the Diaper Champ do its job On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/362867519/weight-new-diap.html More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change subscription settings
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.