Sponsor

2008/09/23

[Parent Hacks] 2 new posts in Parent Hacks


Hello, ignoble.experiment@arconati.us, and thank you for subscribing to Parent Hacks. Got a hack you'd like to share? Send it to hacks@parenthacks.com, along with your name and Web address (if you'd like us to link to you).


The Momspeak: Lunchbox inspiration, a parenting book rant, and a dollar store tour

The MomSpeak

I invite you to hop on over to The MomSpeak to read my most recent posts:

Values await inside the dollar store: I've managed to strike a quality/value balance at the dollar store. Here's what I consider to be the best buys.

Why I stopped reading parenting books (and then started again): A look at the original inspiration for Parent Hacks.

Lunchbox inspiration: A compilation of my favorite lunch preparation hacks.

My time at The MomSpeak is done, but I encourage you read all of the other wonderful posts by Liz and Kristen of Cool Mom Picks, Amy of Mommy Track'd, and "a savvy mom" from Savvy Source.




On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/401029728/the-momspeak-lu.html


Trim fingernails during bathtime to minimize cleanup

Jenn's practical bathtime hack:

The other day I had the kids in the tub and upon closer inspection, saw that they needed their nails clipped. I decided to trim their nails right then and there, in the tub. Not only were their nails softened by the water, but the bits of trimmed nails went right down the drain. No cleanup!

The only potential problem I can see here is that the fingernail clipper could get slippery. This Safety 1st clipper is nice and grippy and looks easier to handle.

Related:
Cut baby's fingernails while she's in a front carrier
Zinc oxide "highlights" where to trim tiny fingernails




On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/400969398/trim-fingernail.html


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change subscription settings

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)