|
Chris Cuomo of Good Morning America wants to chat with you!Twitter is an amazing thing. I just got a ping from Chris Cuomo, one of the hosts of Good Morning America. It seems as if he's got a "major parenting outlet" interested in sharing info and expert advice for open discussion on Twitter, and he's asked me to spread the word. Unfortunately I missed his tweet till too late (he's on the East Coast) so I don't know more than that, but I'm fascinated! Who better than to engage the parenting media in conversation than Parenthackers! If you'd like to join in, follow me (@parenthacks) and Chris Cuomo (@ChrisCuomo) and let's see where this goes! I have no idea what to expect, and I'll share more info as soon as I get it. On Parent Hacks at: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/zsFB7WPNYKU/chris-cuomo-of-good-morning-america-wants-to-chat-with-you.html More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.