Sponsor

2009/11/29

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


I did not need to be told this

Posted: 28 Nov 2009 10:00 AM PST



epic fail pictures

Holiday Food Fail

Picture by: dunno source. Submitted by: Hans Gruber via Fail Uploader

Taken in St Ives, Cornwall. Sign put up by local Council



Nice cheeks

Posted: 28 Nov 2009 04:00 AM PST



epic fail pictures

German Cyclist Fail

Picture by: Tracey M. Submitted by: dunno source via Fail Uploader

This summer I went to Neuschwannstein Castle in Germany. I was running up to the castle to be on time for my tour when I saw, well… that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)