Sponsor

2010/02/28

Travel for Monday March 1, 2010

Having trouble seeing this email? View the most recent issue or stories from previous issues.
ArcaMax Publishing, Inc.
  Today's Wine & Dine Daily Video
Cameron Hughes Red Wines Review
Play Now!
Try BookDaily today. Read for Free. ArcaMax.com | News | Books | Comics | Games | Subscribe | My Account
 

Travel
For Indiana
Monday March 1, 2010

How to Take Paid Vacations!

T Hale

"Life is an adventure." I often hear this cliche from just about everywhere. I wouldn't have believed in that saying years ago. How could I? Working slavishly in a cubicle for 8 hours is not an adventure. It is a misery.

Things came into a U turn when a close friend of mine persuaded me to travel with him. "What the heck?" I needed a break. So, we traveled all over Asia and it was a lot of fun and very liberating. Unfortunately, my finances were not able to sustain my travels for much longer.

My friend knew this and he was willing to lend me some money to prolong my vacation. Unknowingly to me, this is my friend's way of helping me realize that I should drop my 9 to 5 dead end job and emulate his way of life. It was his way to convince me that his lifestyle is way better than mine with my so-called stable job.

At first, I thought of him as a bum and a totally carefree person; roaming all around globe spending his family's money. He was rich to start with. He came from a very affluent family. I really thought that he was just a spoiled rich kid enjoying his money. It turned out, I was only half right.

In reality, all his expenses - the travel, the food, the accommodation - were all from his own pocket. Not from his inheritance or his mooching. He was earning his own income while we were traveling together! To my surprise, he was earning his income as we were having the time of our lives. I could not believe that he was earning way more than I was and that he was earning it all while having fun in his travels.

He opened my eyes to travel blogging and travel photography. At first, I thought he was just an internet aficionado or something. Uploading his captured pictures and making short blurbs about his activities and discoveries, I really thought that he was just having fun with his laptop and the Internet I haven't realized that he was earning a hefty amount through it. It didn't look like work to me.

I noticed that he would always tinker with his laptop while we were having breakfast or coffee and maybe once or twice in the afternoon or evening. It was only a few minutes at a time. I was amazed to finally realize that what he was doing was making him richer by the minute.

He had four websites. One for his travel photography business, two are for his travel blogs and the last one was his project website, also a photography site. His two blog sites had great traffic and he was selling affiliate products. At that time, he was putting new articles about our travel and adventures.

The other site was more of his personal business. He was selling his pictures. It was also his online portfolio and a lot of publishing companies had already bought his work. After showing me all the stuff he was doing, I didn't need to ask. I instantly know that he was earning quite a sum.

He noticed I was envious. So he told me to do some blogging and he promised he'd help me with the site building and optimization. He said it was easy and I should not worry about it.

I was apprehensive at first but ultimately, I decided to quit my job and went with him and this time to be some sort of apprentice. I never had problems with the writing; I was a natural writer, being an editor of my high school paper. The main challenge was the SEO and increasing traffic. But it was all good. It was quite easy actually.

Now, I have two travel blog sites for my affiliate marketing and I am also selling E-books about tips in travel blogging and writing. Best of all, I'm funding all my travels and adventures now. I'm having fun while I'm earning my living. This is my life and its an adventure.

By the way, I still meet and travel with my friend from time to time. I owe it all to him.

========

Get our free audio CD mailed to you. Discover in step-by-step detail how to make money while traveling. Want to find more about taking paid vacations? Then click the link or visit http://www.moneyfortraveling.com to claim your free CD.

Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | | Send Story to a Friend | Top

Submit Your Gardening Pics

As your garden wakes up with the warmer weather, start taking photos and sending them in to the Gardening Photo Gallery!

Share pictures with fellow readers, and vote on your favorites to make them the most popular for the month.

If you have more photos to submit, send them in to the Travel, Pet, and Baby photo galleries.

Subscribe to ArcaMax Gardening instantly for tips, local weather, and more.

Find out more before subscribing.

-- From the ArcaMax editors

Today's Reader Submitted Photos


Click an image above to see full size and read caption.

To see more of our subscriber photos visit our full Photo Gallery.



Enter your Travel pictures so you can show them off to other readers right here in this ezine and on the ArcaMax.com Web site. Click here to submit your photo.

Sincerely,
ArcaMax Editors



 Claim your favorite designer handbag - Click here for selection
Recent Stories
Small Arrow   What's New in France for 2010
Small Arrow   My Hotel Lost a Star -- What Now?
Small Arrow   The New Seven Wonders
Small Arrow   The New Seven Wonders
Small Arrow   10 Globetrotting Ways Baby Boomers Will Revolutionize the Travel Industry
 
More From ArcaMax Publishing

Newsletters: Comics - Knowledge - Lifestyles - News - More

Classic Books: Fiction - Non Fiction - Short Stories - Sci Fi - More

More: Quizzes - Sudoku - Crossword - Weather - Sports - Columns

En Español: Ultimas Noticias - Tiras Comicas - Deportes - Sudoku

Ad Free Newsletter
ArcaMax publications are now available in an "advertising-free" format.
Please click here for details.
 
Irish Blessing Celtic Cross Stunning Irish Celtic Jewelry in a Limited-edition Sterling Silver and Diamond Cross Pendant Click here for more info.
 
Quick Clicks
Sample Of Quaker True Delights Chewy Snack Bars
Want 11 checks in 29 days?...for FREE!
Eliminate Windows PC Errors Improve PC's System Speed by Up to 70%
 
PUT YOUR AD HERE!  JUST $185.00 TO REACH OVER 1MM ArcaMax Readers...  Call Emmanuel Sheafe today 757-596-9730 ext 213
 
Sponsored Articles
spanish wordLearn Spanish with the "Spanish Word of the Day"
14,000 hard drives crash a week - are you protected?
Enjoy complimentary amenities in Palm Beach this fall
 

Manage Your Subscriptions

You are currently subscribed as ignoble.experiment@arconati.us.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please notify us here or visit https://www.arcamax.com/cgi-bin/custacct.

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc., 729 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 1-B, Newport News, VA 23606 | FAX (757) 596-9731
Copyright © 2009 ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Advertise With Us | Contact the Editor | FAQ/Help


ArcaMax Publishing is the Leader in News and Entertainment by Email

ArcaMax Publishing websites:
www.arcamax.com (Family-Friendly News & Fun)
www.bookdaily.com (Book Samples for Book Lovers)
www.arcamundo.com (en español)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts