I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to work when it's sunny out. This becomes ever more difficult as the spring wears on and I start thinking less about work and more about vacation.
But let's say, for the sake of argument, that one did not have a budget to back up these vacation cravings. No problem. It turns out, there are lots of ways to enjoy a vacation without spending a dime.
When I think about vacationing in London, I don't think "reasonably priced." Same for New York or Tokyo. But there are lots of free things to do in the most expensive cities in the world, if you know where to look.
Even if you're not restricted to the totally free vacay, you're probably interested in saving money on the deal. After all, every dime you don't spend right now is another you can blow during your trip.
Disney Trip Planner Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.