Sponsor

2010/09/02

New Items and a Time to Pray

Lighter Case laser engraved Just For Today

Just for Today Lighter Case
Handcrafted solid maple or rosewood lighter case with laser engraved message. 

more info

Twelve beads - twelve steps.

The Twelve Beads (Blue Glass)
Twelve beads - twelve steps.
When repeating the steps, promises and traditions, beads may be used to enhance reflection.

more info

Lighter Case laser engraved Just For Today

Serenity Prayer Ceramic Travel Mug
Ceramic travel mug featuring a closeable plastic lid and blue sky with the beloved Serenity prayer design.

more info


 

Time To Pray

I got up quite early one morning
And rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish
I took no time to pray
The problems just tumbled about me
And heavier came every task;
"Why doesn't God help me," I wondered,
He said, "Why, you didn't ask!"
I saw naught of joy or of beauty –
The day sped on, gray and bleak;
I asked, "Why won't the Lord show me?"
He said, "But you didn't seek!"
I tried to come to God's presence;
I used all my keys at the lock,
God gently, lovingly chided,
"My child, why didn't you knock?"
I woke up quite early this morning
And paused ere entering the day;
There was so much to accomplish
I HAD TO TAKE TIME TO PRAY!

Anonymous

© 2010 Recovery Superstore, Inc.| 1-866-526-1777 | RecoverySuperstore.com
114 N. Spring St. | Tupelo, MS 38804

Recovery Superstore - Recovery Books Recovery Gifts Recovery Superstore - Audio & Video Store Recovery Superstore - Closeouts Recovery Superstore - Sale Items Recovery Superstore Home Page



--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit this link
Forward a Message to Someone this link

powered by phplist v 2.10.10, © tincan ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)