|
Manage bulk purchases by numbering multiple packages of the same itemGiven how much interest there is around knowing each others' bulk buying habits, R's multi-pack-management hack seems well-timed: I shop every week at a warehouse club and frequently stock up on multi-packs of items I will use over several months, such as three large bottles of catsup or three boxes of coffee filters. Many times, I've bought a three-pack of something, only to find a package or two from the previous purchase that was hidden at the back of the cabinet. I now use a Sharpie to number the individual items when I bring them home so a) I know if I have any left that may be hidden, and Such a simple way to solve a frustrating (and expensive) problem! Amazon Subscribe & Save users: take note. Any other tricks for keeping track of, storing, or managing bulk purchases? Related: Make a diaper caddy out of a bulk diaper carton Visit Parent Hacks to read the responses to this post or leave your own! More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change your subscription, view mailing archives or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.