 I believe regular Aura Cleansing is an imperative practice this day in age and just not talked about enough. In fact, I think there should be a class in schools teaching kids how to do this because Aura Cleansing applies to everyone. In 2011, you don't have to be in physical contact with a lot of people each day to absorb their energy and clog your aura. No. You can have one good News Feed reading on Facebook and your aura may be clogged for days.
Funny, yes, but very true. Clearly there are ranges of sensitivity, so it's up to you how often you need to implement some or all of these practices, but for me (I am highly sensitive), 2-3 times a weeks does wonders for my spirit. If I have been around someone particularly toxic, I cleanse daily for at least week, sometimes longer. And here's how it's done..... 1. Ground yourself. Grounding is the easiest step. It is just how it sounds. Think ground. Eat something from the ground, potatoes, radishes, beets, carrots, etc., just some kind of root vegetable will do the trick. If food is not an option, then take a walk. Right before, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and imagine your feet being the heaviest part of your body. Try to hold that image as you walk or jog for 15-20 minutes. I know for me, if I have been at a makeup show and encountered many people during the day, food and a walk just don't seem to be enough to ground me into stillness, so I often download a vigorous yoga podcast I can do from my hotel room. *My favorite Podcast is 20 Minute Yoga Sessions from YogaDownload.com. 2. Physically cleanse. Shower or tub- either one is sufficient, but if you can take a bath, pour 2 cups of Epsom Salt into a really hot water as the tub fills up. Epsom Salt is an excellent detox mineral that will pull negative energy out of your body and is great for those deficient in magnesium, which most of us are. *Epsom Salt from the drugstore is the best. Anything else claiming to detox you while you soak is packaged to look good and sell, not to actually work. So stick with drugstore Epsom Salt. Either light a lavender-scented candle and place beside the tub or wash with a lavender body wash, or do both, just squeeze the lavender in somewhere in this step. Lavender will help relax you and calm your nervous system as bad energy leaves your body. *If you only have access to or time for a quick shower, then wash with lavender soap/body wash. When you get out, pour Epsom Salt into the center of a towel, roll the towel up and wet it with hot water, and then place it onto the area of your body you hold the most tension. Keep the towel hot and on the energy field for at least 15 minutes.
3. Meditation with quartz crystals. After you've grounded yourself and physically cleansed your body of toxins and negative energy, it's time to meditate. You can either practice a stillness meditation if you're already feeling renewed or you can take it a step further and listen to a guided, Aura Cleansing Meditation on your iPod. Stillness meditations work wonders on an average day. Just having some quiet time to let new images come to you is sometimes all you may need to complete your aura cleansing process. Whenever I practice stillness meditation, I hold a Quartz Crystal in one of my hands to pull positive energy from. Quartz Crystals balance chakras and energy fields and are great to keep in your pocket or wear around your neck during times of stress. *If I am doing an intense Aura Cleansing, then I put on headphones and listen to Aimee R. Shea's Chakra Healing Guided Meditation. It is available on iTunes and it is my absolute favorite for this type of work. Her voice is so soothing and it is the perfect end to my practice.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.