|
"Wheel of What" app helps you keep track of (and decide on!) fun kid activitiesJen's found a clever way to remember activities she wants to try with her kids: I have a hard time remembering which fun projects and activities we have on hand -- especially when I'm stressed or distracted. It's also hard to recall cool activities I see in magazines when the kids would be in the mood to try them. My solution: an iPhone app called Wheel of What. This app lets you create custom "wheel of fortune"-type wheels with unlimited choices for different decisions. I created separate wheels for activities based on warm/cool weather, and indoor interests: everything from arts and crafts, fine or gross motor skills, songs, games, learning, helping out, etc. I placed each category in a main "indoor" wheel, then created separate wheels for individual activities inside each grouping. When I'm stuck for inspiration I can check out my wheels or spin for a surprise. As I come across great ideas in magazines, I "file" them in my wheels so I can remember to use them later. When we're really in the mood for adventure, my kids spin the wheel! How FUN, and a great suggestion for those of us who are allergic to filing. Note: Jen mentioned that the app was free, but when I checked, it was on sale for 99 cents. How do you remember fun kid projects, crafts, and activities you hope to try in the future? Related: Your own personal "events" calendar Visit Parent Hacks to read the responses to this post or leave your own! More Recent Articles |
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.