=^=v=^=v=
Mind Control 101 Newsletter
www.MindControl101.com
=^=v=^=v=
Removal Instructions at the end of this email
=^=v=^=v=
Greetings -
I'm forwarding this email from my co-trainer, Jeff Stephens,
about about a very nice quick hypnosis induction he put
up on youtube.
Enjoy!
Dantalion Jones
= = =
Hello ,
This week's tip...
Today will be just a bit different. I have a short video on
YouTube of me doing an induction with my son.
It is an induction that I used to do a lot when I was a lot
younger. It it quick, and it is usually quite funny to see
the look on the subject's face.
It is also funny to those who are watching. The surprise
element gives everyone a bit of a laugh.
Now this video has been seen by a few people and if you
have already seen it... sorry, I will have something new
next time. But I have been playing with this and it is
my current 'toy of choice' when it comes to doing rapid
inductions.
You can find the video at:
================== PROMO BREAK ===================
WANT TO COME TO A LIVE TRAINING...?
SAN FRANCISCO
February 3-5, 2012
I will be in San Francisco the first weekend in
February of 2012. I will be there with Dantalion
Jones and we will be putting on this hypnosis
workshop together.
The thing about my workshops is that, I don't
JUST teach you how to put people into hypnosis
and get them back out. Nor do I JUST teach you
how to do a Stop Smoking session.
My weekend workshops equip you to 'BE THE
HYPNOTIST' and be fully prepared to go out and
zap people wherever and whenever, and make
real change in people's lives.
Sure, you will know how to get fun phenomena
to impress your friends and build your business.
Real stuff you can use at the local pub or speaking
engagements at the Rotary Club or the Chamber
of Commerce dinner.
You will ALSO know how to do genuine change
work that can make amazing differences in people's
lives. I will give you the tools for doing weight loss,
creating non-smokers, improving someone's golf
game. Whatever someone wants or needs to live
a better life. I will give you the foundational tools to
make that happen for them... or for you!
And even though you have watched videos, read
books, listened to recordings, there is nothing that
can compare to a live training. Hands-on, direct
training that will have you doing hypnosis like a
pro. Exactly what you need so you can go back
home and BE A PRO!
Come on out and be a part of this first workshop
of the new year.
To get all the information you will need, please go to:
http://www.thehypnosisseminar.com/
See ya there...
============ REGULARLY SCHEDULED TIP =============
http://youtu.be/fvZ6I-Nbw5E
The video should be self explanatory. But, as always,
if you do have questions, feel free to write me.
Until next time...
Jeff S
Your Hypnosis Mentor,
Jeff Stephens
www.wlmhypnosis.com
p.s. To keep up on my upcoming trainings in the US and
around the world, keep your eye on:
http://jeffreystephenshypnosis.com/
p.p.s. If you purchase my course, it is now available in a format
that you can watch on your iPhone / iPod / iPad, so you can take
me with you. (Kinda scary, hunh?) To get my video course, go
to:
http://www.hypnosis-mentor.com/
To remove yourself from this autoresponder, visit:
http://www.sendfree.com/removear.cgi?id=60726600-3mJiPlob1uFJDfp
This site is an experiment in sharing news and content. Almost everything here came from email newsletters.
Sponsor
2012/01/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Label Cloud
Technology
(1464)
News
(793)
Military
(646)
Microsoft
(542)
Business
(487)
Software
(394)
Developer
(382)
Music
(360)
Books
(357)
Audio
(316)
Government
(308)
Security
(300)
Love
(262)
Apple
(242)
Storage
(236)
Dungeons and Dragons
(228)
Funny
(209)
Google
(194)
Cooking
(187)
Yahoo
(186)
Mobile
(179)
Adobe
(177)
Wishlist
(159)
AMD
(155)
Education
(151)
Drugs
(145)
Astrology
(139)
Local
(137)
Art
(134)
Investing
(127)
Shopping
(124)
Hardware
(120)
Movies
(119)
Sports
(109)
Neatorama
(94)
Blogger
(93)
Christian
(67)
Mozilla
(61)
Dictionary
(59)
Science
(59)
Entertainment
(50)
Jewelry
(50)
Pharmacy
(50)
Weather
(48)
Video Games
(44)
Television
(36)
VoIP
(25)
meta
(23)
Holidays
(14)
Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)
-
Endless outfit possibilities for autumn! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...
-
The Hike Landed on the Front End | Oil Gave Back the Whole War Rally | The Long End Never Moved ...
-
Plus: A pole camera counts your commutes, ChatGPT cracks a medical mystery, GM killing the dipstick, novels made to order, Roku screeni...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.