 | | Taking Advantage of an Exhausted Market | The markets are closed today, fellow reckoner. Probably for the best. With all the meddlers and fixers trying to get a handle on him, Mr. Market, it would seem, is thoroughly exhausted, and has decided take a well-deserved break. And who are we to argue? So, in lieu of our usual reckoning, we thought we’d pass along this timely opportunity from our Reckoner-in-Chief, Bill Bonner. While you imbibe a few “cold ones” in honor of the once-great American labor force, please take a moment to read Bill's letter, below. In it, you’ll discover a truly life-changing way to grow and maintain your wealth. Cheers, Joel Bowman Managing Editor, The Daily Reckoning
| | Dear Daily Reckoning Reader, My appeal to you today comes with significant urgency. First, as I’ll explain fully below. a little-known estate tax change poses a potentially lethal threat to your money and your family. Even worse, this brutal tax hammer drops on Jan. 1 of next year. I want you to use my best research so you can escape this brutal tax increase. And also so you don’t end up “patsy rich.” But before I describe my own experience with the “patsy rich,” I’ll quickly share once more why I’m making this urgent appeal to you... Because money doesn’t just last forever. It rarely makes it from one generation to the next. That’s if it survives long enough to transfer at all... You see, bad decisions can pile up. Opportunities can slip away. Family fights can break out. And then the money evaporates, disappearing forever. So when my eldest son, Will, and I set out to create the Bonner & Partners Family Office, we had only one goal: to turn the new money I worked my whole life to earn into old money that lasts for generations. You see, when I approached 60, I realized I had studied the art of making money for nearly 40 years. And I even had some success. But I also realized that I had little idea how to protect that hard-earned wealth for generations and generations to come. In short, I realized that there was a danger that I could become “patsy rich.” “Wealth managers” already lined up to get their hooks into my money. And banks that wouldn’t even cash my checks 10 years ago suddenly offered to make me one of their “private clients.” But goods and services specially designed for “high net worth” folks like me didn’t seem to provide much service, and they never made me feel good. I knew that danger lurked around the corner. I knew that my family’s well-being could implode after I stopped acting as the sole provider. That’s when I knew it was time to tackle head-on the task of making my money last for generations after I’m gone. Today, I can report that the experience of building the Bonner & Partners Family Office with my son Will has been the most challenging of my career. Perhaps even more importantly, today’s your last chance to learn how the Bonner & Partners Family Office can benefit your family for generations to come. Simply CLICK HERE to view the abundant evidence I’ve collected detailing how the Bonner & Partners Family Office can help you and your loved ones. Specifically, how you can turn the wealth you worked your entire life to build into “old money” that lasts -- and grows -- for generations. And generations. You see, Will and I recently sat with Agora Financial’s Jeffrey Tucker for an exclusive interview. Jeffrey knows all too well what happens to many family fortunes over time. Most of them dissipate like water poured out on arid ground. Only a precious few family fortunes have stood the test of time. You know them by name -- Rothschild, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt... You see, even most rich people don’t know how to turn their new money into old money. If they did, there would be a lot more old money families. Instead, they think in terms of fast cars and expensive clothes. They put their money in the hands of a nice fellow with a nice suit and an MBA. Over time, that nice fellow becomes richer, and they become poorer. The truly wise “old money” family knows deep down that it has to maintain control of its spending... its investments... and its family’s future. That’s why we created the Bonner & Partners Family Office. So we could figure out how to become “old money” ourselves. Not that we have all of the answers. Not by a long shot. But we’re learning. And you can learn with us, if you wish. Jeffrey peppered us with questions in this exclusive video interview, and we just ironed out the final video production touches. So CLICK HERE before midnight tonight to sign up to see the interview. Not only will it show you how to avoid becoming “patsy rich”... I fully believe it will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family’s wealth and well-being will endure -- and grow -- for generations and generations to come. To your family’s future, Bill Bonner Founder, Agora Publishing P.S. I mentioned the coming brutal estate tax increase in the beginning of the letter... So let me fill you in on all of the horrid details. Signed by Obama, this increase takes effect right on New Year’s Day 2013. And if you don’t shelter yourself before that date, it could end up costing your grandchildren up to $145,000,000. That’s no typo -- this nasty tax increase could bleed your family for over one hundred million dollars. Luckily, there’s still time to prepare. But since this increase hits in just a few months, your time to prepare is short -- and dwindling. Will, Jeffrey and I provide all of the grisly details on this brutal tax hammer in your exclusive emergency webinar. More importantly, we provide a strategy to shield your family from its devastating effects. I urge you to prepare -- and protect -- your family by securing your spot here. P.P.S. To receive free access to the video interview Will and I conducted with Jeffrey Tucker, you must CLICK HERE to sign up by midnight tonight to reserve your spot. Because the interview will remain public for only a limited time. Very soon, it will disappear from the Internet. In the interview, you’ll learn...
- How seemingly minor decisions or negligence can compound and turn a family into “patsy rich” targets for Wall Street hucksters and professional money managers
- How to create a legacy of wealth for generations of your family by “shirking” your responsibilities
- Why keeping costs down if you do invest in an idea is just as critical as finding out ahead of time what kind of returns you can expect
- How to use time to increase your rate of financial return. Old money families can do what most others cannot -- buying at once-in-a-lifetime prices... and compounding gains far longer than other investors.
Plus much more. To get all of the insights Will and I share with Jeffrey Tucker in our exclusive interview, simply CLICK HERE before midnight tonight. Once you sign up, I’ll email you everything you need to know about watching your Bonner & Partners Family Office webinar... so act now to secure your spot. | | | | | The Daily Reckoning provides over half a million subscribers with literary economic perspective, global market analysis, and contrarian investment ideas. In short, The Daily Reckoning shows how to live well even in uncertain times. We sent this e-mail to IGNOBLE.EXPERIMENT@arconati.us because you or someone using your e-mail address subscribed to this service.
Are you having trouble receiving your Daily Reckoning? You can ensure its arrival in your mailbox by: Whitelisting The Daily Reckoning. To end your Daily Reckoning e-mail subscription, click: Unsubscribe. Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized investment advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice. We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security they personally recommend to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of a printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company. © 2012 Agora Financial, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the World Wide Web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Agora Financial, LLC. 808 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202. | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.