Every week, I fail in business - Small Biz Survival |
| Every week, I fail in business Posted: 04 Sep 2012 03:30 AM PDT Every business person, no matter how successful they appear, deals with failure daily. It's just a part of doing business.
Every week of the world, I put in my stock order based on my best guess of what people will want to buy for the next week. I'm never completely correct. I get close, but there are always misses and sometimes horrible mistakes. It's just that no one sees them, except for the hole in the shelf. But from the outside, you don't see it that way. You think it's all planned and precise, when I know that it's really messy. My weekly stock ordering failures remind me that failure is a constant in business. If you're not committing some errors and experiencing some failures, you're probably not doing anything. Don't be afraid of the failures. They are the only way you can learn and grow. New here? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Small Biz Survival To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.