From the desk of… Dylan Jovine October 10, 2012
Dear Tycoon Report Reader, What can I say? You have really gone above and beyond the call of duty. I cannot even begin to imagine where we would be without you. I am so grateful for the steadfast support you have shown me – and the entire team here at IFII – as a Tycoon Report reader, which we are working furiously to enhance each and every month. I thank you for your loyal friendship and incredible faith in us. We may not agree with every comment we get, but every time anyone (customer or not) takes the time to share their honest feedback, it proves once again how much we count on and need your continued stewardship to help lead us to make ever-better products. Believe it or not, we are just 7 days out from the release of our Small Caps Maverick course, this coming Tuesday, October 16th. Early in-house reviewers are calling it “…perhaps the most valuable course we have ever created.” That’s a pretty bold statement so I’ll let you be the judge of that. But I do feel comfortable calling it revolutionary… largely because of one investing secret I learned that I never knew before. This one method has forever changed the way I look at investing in any company, especially small caps. Yet so far we’ve been unable to really share with you the one investing method that makes this course so powerful. By agreement, we haven’t been allowed to divulge this secret to the general public because the strategy leverages a law passed in recent years. The only thing we’re even able to say about this remarkable new method is that you’ll discover a shockingly simple – yet sophisticated – way to use a company’s own patents to invest successfully. Not being able to share with you why this course is so powerful has made us feel like we’ve been “fighting” with one arm tied behind our back when trying to describe why the course is so revolutionary. Fortunately, however, once our legal department reviewed the numbers below, we have been able to at least share the some of the results of this incredibly powerful method.  But this Sunday, for the very first time ever, we’ll finally be able to reveal the secret to what makes this system so powerful. By agreement, however, were not able to give this to just anyone, not even to our Alliance Members, our best customers. The only people they will release this report on Sunday 4pm EST to is members of the VIP Inner Circle list. Even though the actual report is free, by agreement its release is being strictly monitored. That means… Being a loyal Tycoon Report reader for seven years doesn’t mean you’ll get the report… Owning almost every product we make doesn’t even mean you’ll get this report… Being an Alliance Member doesn’t even mean you’ll get this report… Even signing up for Small Caps Maverick doesn’t mean you’ll immediately get this report (they may decide to release it weeks after registration starts). Again, they are releasing this report on Sunday at 4pm EST only to members of the VIP Inner Circle list. As one of my savviest members, you will understand why they are doing everything they can to protect their intellectual property. It takes some people a lifetime to develop an investing approach they have so much faith in. But as such an important subscriber of ours I thought I had an obligation to make sure you took advantage of this invaluable free gift so you can take action now to insure you receive this report when it is issued on Sunday. Sincerely,  Dylan Jovine P.S. I am not exactly sure about this but I think there is also a limit as to the amount of reports they're going to distribute. As you would expect, preference is going to be given to people who sign up first. Institute for Individual Investors, LLC. 110 East Atlantic Ave - Delray Beach - FL - 33444 Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Unsubscribe | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.