Sponsor

2012/10/30

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


Halloween FAILs

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 05:00 PM PDT

Submitted by: Unknown

I Can't Heeeeeear You!

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 04:30 PM PDT

I Can't Heeeeeear You!
"Chrome dome WHAT??? I didn't catch that!"

Submitted by: Unknown

Clever Name WIN

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 04:00 PM PDT

Clever Name WIN

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: title , poster , clever

Your Move, Vegans...

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 03:30 PM PDT

Your Move, Vegans...

Submitted by: Unknown

Special Guest Reporter FAIL

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 03:00 PM PDT

Submitted by: Unknown

Always Answer

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 02:30 PM PDT

Always Answer

Submitted by: Unknown

Amen.

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 02:00 PM PDT

Amen.

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: amen , whiskey , no cure for

He's a Pretty Cool Guy, Bro

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 01:30 PM PDT

He's a Pretty Cool Guy, Bro
"What up, my name is Christian, these be my homeboys E. Harmony and Match.com."

Submitted by: Unknown

JURASSIC PARK - Evolution of a Raptor Suit

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 01:00 PM PDT

Submitted by: Unknown (via Youtube)

"That's a Really Good Scary Face, Sweetie"

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 12:30 PM PDT

"That's a Really Good Scary Face, Sweetie"
Okay you can stop now. No really, honey, you're scaring mommy.

Submitted by: Unknown

Crochet Dissection WIN

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 12:00 PM PDT

I Can't Wait to Get Back to Hell

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 11:30 AM PDT

Riverfront Property in Serbia

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 11:00 AM PDT

Riverfront Property in Serbia

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: river , cabin , camping , canoe

Why Men Love Yoga

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 10:30 AM PDT

PARENTAL ADVISORY WARNING: Explicit content.

Submitted by: Unknown (via Youtube)

Tagged: music? , Video! , yoga

All of My Old Friends Showed Up!

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 10:00 AM PDT

All of My Old Friends Showed Up!

Submitted by: Unknown

Tetris Tetris!

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 09:30 AM PDT

I'm a Barbie Girl, In a Barbie World

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 09:00 AM PDT

I'm a Barbie Girl, In a Barbie World

Submitted by: Unknown

What Have I Done...

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 08:30 AM PDT

Yes, Yes I Mind

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 08:00 AM PDT

Yes, Yes I Mind

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: i mind , comb over , come over

One Does Not Simply NOT Scaramouche (Scaramouche!)

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 07:30 AM PDT

Serious Testimony FAIL

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 07:00 AM PDT

Serious Testimony FAIL

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: gross , what? , testimony , weird?

You Have My Ale!

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 06:30 AM PDT

You Have My Ale!
Make like Gimli the dwarf -- get tossed! DIY instructions here.

Submitted by: Unknown (via Obvious Winner)

Yar, I Fixed It!

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 06:00 AM PDT

Yar, I Fixed It!
Still don't have a halloween costume? Check out some examples of what not to wear over on Poorly Dressed!

Submitted by: Unknown

R.I.P. John Adams, Our First President, Famous For His Lightning Experiment

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 05:30 AM PDT

Fodder For Your Snark Arsenal

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 05:00 AM PDT

Fodder For Your Snark Arsenal
I honestly cannot pick a favorite. Any other ones you can think of to add to the list?

Submitted by: Unknown

Caffeinated Giraffe WIN

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 04:00 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)