Sponsor

2012/12/09

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


OK, I Give Up

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 02:00 PM PST

OK, I Give Up

Submitted by: Unknown

/\ /\

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 01:00 PM PST

/\ /\

Submitted by: Unknown

A Very "Dragonborn" Christmas

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 12:00 PM PST

A Very "Dragonborn" Christmas

Get Over Here and Play a Video Game

Submitted by: Unknown (via Reddit)

"I Want the Left Arm!" "No, I Want It!"

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 11:00 AM PST

"I Want the Left Arm!" "No, I Want It!"

Submitted by: Unknown

Hammock? There Ya Go

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 10:00 AM PST

Hammock? There Ya Go

For those who need a cheap present for Christmas.

Submitted by: amakay

Cats are Serious Business

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 09:00 AM PST

Trolling Cop WIN

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 08:00 AM PST

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: freeway , cars , troll , cop , Video , g rated , win

This is What Happens You Take Too Many Marijuanas

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 07:00 AM PST

This is What Happens You Take Too Many Marijuanas

Submitted by: Unknown

Tagged: ded , drugs , marijuana , corpse

Bragging FAIL

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 06:00 AM PST

Bragging FAIL

The video in question!

Submitted by: Unknown (via Journal Star)

Tequila Shots Out of a Stripper's Belly Button?

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 05:00 AM PST

Tequila Shots Out of a Stripper's Belly Button?

You know what, Santa? You're pretty sketchy yourself.

Submitted by: Unknown (via Rotten eCards)

Hey Look! Headpool is Deadbanging!

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 04:00 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)