Do This Before Gas Hits $8 A Gallon... If you could turn soaring gas prices into personal income, would you? Because we've found out how a few smart Americans collect up to 12 "gasoline payback" checks per year... with many taking in enough to cover much more than just gas costs. In fact, we've learned how you could use this "payback" approach to fund a significant portion of your whole retirement. And all indirectly at the expense of "Big Oil." Click here to see how. SPONSORED | Thursday, September 19, 2013 | Issue #2125 Gold Lust: A Report From the Road Sean Brodrick, Resource Strategist, The Oxford Club | I'm traveling around Nevada this week, scouting gold miners. Nevada is one of the best places on Earth to be mining right now. And as a geologist reminded me yesterday, all the biggest mines in the world started out small, just like the up-and-comers I'm visiting. Some of them could be among tomorrow's giants. I'll be reporting on the companies I discover in my new advisory service, which will launch later this year. In the meantime, I'll post video interviews I conduct with mining executives on InvestmentU.com. To see the interviews I've done so far, click here. In fact, as I write this, I'm about to go into an underground mine that's so high grade, I'm told there are big visible flakes of gold in the ore. Miracle From Heaven? A tiny company located near the campus of MIT has made the impossible possible. One Nobel Prize-winning scientist is calling their breakthrough a "gift from heaven." It could even make you incredibly rich in the year ahead. In fact, a small group of Americans has already discovered the power of this medicine - and the results have been staggering. What is this medical breakthrough? And how can you make a small fortune by investing in it early? Find out by clicking here. | Once you get out of Las Vegas, Nevada seems vast and empty... above the surface. But buried within the huge upthrusts of rock that are visible all over the countryside are some of the richest treasure troves imaginable. Millions of years ago, as the Pacific tectonic plate ground against the North American plate, gold and other minerals bubbled near the surface. Along with nearly ripping away California, it twisted, bent and thrust the continent enough to push metallic deposits to just below the Earth's crust. The grinding of those two plates along the fault lines dividing them also aggravated the "hot spots" of volcanic activity, which is why there are volcanic cones and caldera all over Nevada, like this one: Do you know what volcanoes can bring bubbling up to the surface? Gold, silver, copper and other minerals. Early explorers in Nevada found rich outcroppings of all sorts of metals. Now we're on to the next round of discovery - rich deposits that weren't visible on the surface to 19th-century gold miners. A Golden Bull Why do I love gold so much? A couple of reasons... First, I see gold as insurance against a corrupt financial system. The biggest crooks on Wall Street never get punished, which means they'll pull off more shenanigans. If a major meltdown ever happens, that 5% or so of your portfolio that's in precious metals will be a lifesaver. Second, with the short-term trends for gold bearish, many miners look dirt-cheap right now. In fact, if current short-term trends hold, they may get cheaper. That's fine by me. I'll buy 'em cheap as long as the long-term trends hold, because over the long run I think demand for gold can only go up. There are big, fundamental trends in the world economy that are very supportive of gold's long-term move higher. What do I mean by that? Let me show you a map of global population density. More people live inside that circle than live outside of it. You know what the people inside that circle generally have in common? A cultural affinity for gold. And now millions upon millions of them are joining the middle class. Is that bullish for gold in the long term? Heck, yeah! Since a trend like that exists, I want to be on the right side of it. That's why I'm in Nevada, seeking the best up-and-coming miners I can find. I'll write up the companies I visit, and I'm shooting plenty of video interviews. So keep an eye on the page linked above, because I'll be adding more videos down the road. In the meantime, good investing, Sean
| P.S. I get lots of questions about gold, but I'm always eager for more. Send me your questions via our Member mailbag, and I just might use them in a future column. | | | Recent Articles: Investment U | Four Steps to Take When Stocks Are Ready to Crash: Long-term investors should not get caught up in the day-to-day market noise. Follow these steps and you will make money. Extinct Within a Decade? There's a sense of impending doom creeping up on one industry most Americans currently depend on. If your portfolio is weighted heavily in this sector, it's time for a closer look. | Recent Articles: Wealthy Retirement | Will This Tanker's Dividend Sink? This company's dividend is about as safe as being in a glass house on the San Andreas Fault after being slashed nearly in half in January. How to Create Your Own Annuity: When you create your own annuity with this basket of stocks, you maintain control of the money and receive an increase in income every year. | Nurse Now Collecting "Tax Loophole" Cash Payouts Every 90 Days Beth Gilliam, RN, received a check for $1,260 on November 21, 2012. Dan Blackman, a University of North Carolina grad, got paid $2,580 this February. A third fellow we know of makes over $7,500 every three months. They're all doing it thanks to a little-known program made possible by Uncle Sam. To see if you're eligible, just click here. | | The Next Big Winner | "Insanely Cheap" Why are financial publications calling a certain stock "insanely cheap" and "a mega-cheap valuation?" And why did Forbes call it the one "company investors cannot ignore?" Go here to find out now. | | | | |

– SHARE INVESTMENT U – If you enjoy reading Investment U, why not share it with your family and friends? Simply send them this link, so they can sign up (for free, of course). – QUESTIONS – Republish Investment U on your website or blog for free. Learn how. Have a question for our editorial team? Contact us. | | You are receiving this email because you subscribed to Investment U. To unsubscribe from Investment U or to manage your account, click here
To cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues, write us at: Investment U Attn: Member Services 105 West Monument Street Baltimore, MD 21201
Keep the emails you value from falling into your spam folder. Whitelist Investment U. Email: CustomerService@InvestmentUInfo.com Website: www.investmentu.com | North America: 855 402 3939; International: +1 443 353 4057
The Oxford Club is a financial publisher that does not offer any personal financial advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment for any specific individual. Members should be aware that although our track record is highly rated by an independent analysis, investment markets have inherent risks and our past performance does not assure the same future results. The stated returns may also include option trades. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of The Oxford Club 105 W. Monument Street, Baltimore MD 21201. | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.