Sponsor

2013/09/02

"I just wanna play lead"

If you no longer wish to receive our messages,
follow the link at the bottom of this email.

hi Guitarist,

Someone just posted on one of my blogs and
said "Chords are hard. I just want to play lead.".

I say, hey thats cool -- follow your bliss.

That being said, rhythm is more important than
you realize when you're a beginner.

At least it was for me.

Rhythm playing didn't seem very glamorous to me
but I realized that if you can't hold a song
together, you'll probably never be able to rock
out on stage!

And then much later I realized that becoming
solid on rhythm actually MAKES you much better
on lead.

That's true because even when you are playing
single notes, there is a rhythmic aspect to
your playing. And so if you can learn to lock
in with the groove, it becomes easier to play
something that flows and sounds cool.

So don't groan when I say its a good idea to
learn your chords.

Fortunately, I make it simple to get all the
basic chords down in the Ultimate Beginner Guitar
course.

And if you want to learn tons of cool lead tricks,
I cover that too in Killer Guitar Control Secrets.

It's all here: http://www.guitarcontrol.com/main.php

Claude Johnson

http://www.guitarcontrol.com/main.php
http://www.ultimatebeginnerguitar.com/main.php
http://www.howtoplayblues.com/main.php


Some courses from other teachers:

"Virtuwul"

http://www.acousticmastery.com/main.php
http://www.rockriffsmadesimple.com/main.php

"Dylan"

http://www.metalguitar.com/main.php

Sol Philcox
http://www.chickenpickinchops.com/main.php
http://www.bluesmasterclass.com/main.php

Clay Moore
http://www.realeasyjazz.com/main.php

Stefan Grossman
http://www.ultimatecountryblues.com/main.php
http://www.fingerpickingsecrets.com/main.php

Silvio Gazquez
http://www.virtuosoguitarsecrets.com/main.php

Derryl Gabel
http://www.fusionguitarsecrets.com/main.php

Jimmy Dillon
http://www.soulofacousticguitar.com/main.php
http://www.rockingblues.com/main.php
http://www.eclecticelectricguitar.com/main.php

If you need any help with anything or want
to write us for any reason, just head over to
http://www.guitarcontrolhelp.com

Thanks!


Guitar Control, 1121 Washington Place, Wayne, PA 19087, United States


To unsubscribe visit:
http://www.guitar-control.com/me.html?x=a62e&m=Xn&s=SU11&y=z&
To change your contact details visit:
http://www.guitar-control.com/me.html?x=a62e&m=Xn&s=SU11&y=z&

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)