Sponsor

2013/11/25

It's Cold...But HOT at RamonRayLive with Indiana - Dec 10th

 

RamonRayLive300x250Happy Monday - it is SO COLD OUTSIDE. However, it's going to be HOT with information and excitement on Dec 11th - RamonRayLive.

 

Do you feel your business has HUGE potential - but you just needs a kick start?

 

Are you ready to take your business to the next level in 2014? Ready to make plans NOW for a change?

 

I'm here to help and presenting RamonRayLive!

 

YOU must attend THIS special event, live in New York City, created just for you, Indiana!

 

RamonRayLive was created for business owners just like you and me.

 

 

*scroll down for a link to my special video about RamonRayLive

 

RamonRayLive is a fresh, new event, Wednesday, December 11th, for those of YOU who want practical, real world tips, best practices and insight to grow your business.

 

What will you learn at RamonRayLive?

 

1) You'll learn from my  personal journey how you can BUILD your PERSONAL BRAND and get more clients and get the ones you have to pay more.

 

2) You'll leave with a step by step approach in how to GET and LEVERAGE media coverage, which boosts your credibility and prominence.

 

3) We'll have a special SALES CLINIC with Beth Silver and Adrian Miller. These ladies have years of experience in building sales, boosting brands and delivering results. They'll give you IDEAS and GUIDANCE in how you can get more sales and increase revenue.

 

Every attendee will receive a customized work book with the event presentations, notes, a list of my trusted advisers and resources, and more.

 

Please check out RamonRayLive.com for all the details!

 

At RamonRayLive -  I'm going to share my mistakes (like how I lost $50,000). I'll also share my success in media coverage, personal branding, social media and more and how YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

 

Who Is Ramon Ray?

 

In case you don't know about me, let me tell you a little about me so you can better understand why you want to LISTEN to me at RamonRayLive.

 

I'm a best selling author and often quoted in the media. I have a strong personal brand which enables me to present to audiences all over the country and more. I co-founded the Small Business Summit and sold it 7 years later to BlogWorld. I know I can help you. You can read more about me at www.ramonray.com . I'll take my experience, built over several years and share it with you at RamonRayLive.com in New York  City on December 11th.


RamonRayLive is $299. However, thanks to Infuionsosft's sponsorship we're offering it for $49 - yep all day long.

 

Take a minute to check it out here - http://www.ramonraylive.com

 

Ramon Ray

 

Ramon Ray

Marketing & Technology Evangelist

Infusionsoft & Smallbiztechnology.com

 

*Check out this link for my special Youtube video where I talk more about  what you can learn at RamonRayLive!

 

If you want to UNSUBCRIBE and NOT RECEIVE any more information about RamonRayLive please click this link. Don't worry - you're still signed up for my weekly Small Business Technology Report, coming to you later this week.

 

 

 

325 Smt. Road Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208 United States (917) 685-3920

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)