USO Supporter -- With just 4 days left to get in your tax-deductible donation, I have to ask you one last time to support my fellow troops. You see, I'm a Marine and we don't give up until the job is done. As a Master Sergeant in Iraq, I lost my leg in combat -- but I wasn't about to let that stop me. With the help of folks like you, I got back in fighting shape and rejoined my unit. I'm only telling you this because there are thousands like me -- buddies of mine and other troops who were wounded, ill and injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. I've spent my time since leaving the military mentoring as many as I can. It's hard to describe the bond we share. So I'm asking you: please help us help these men and women today. Click here to make a tax-deductible donation to support our troops before midnight on Tuesday. I can't stress this enough -- your generosity changes the lives of our troops. Thank you for being there for me and for all those who wear the uniform -- every day. I can't tell you how much it means. Master Sgt. William "Spanky" Gibson, USMC (retired)
|
| We've contacted you because you signed up at USO.org or provided us with your email address which is listed as . Click here to unsubscribe. |
| All content © 2013 USO, All Rights Reserved 2111 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1200 Arlington, VA, 22201 Privacy Policy |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.