Sponsor

2013/12/17

Indiana, I Thought You Might Like This New Music Video

Hi Indiana,
 
I've gotten a lot of nice comments on my cover of Joyce
Cooling's song, Callie. So... I decided to make a video out
of my practice session. Here it is:
 
 
Enjoy!
 
Also, I want to remind you that the Holiday Special for my
album is about to end. I'm not nagging. I just don't want
you to miss the opportunity if this is something you want to
take advantage of. For just a few more days, I'm offering
*signed* copies of my album, Never the Same, for $9.59.
Here's where you can get it:
 
 
Once the countdown clock hits zero (midnight, December 20),
the offer will be gone. 
 
Enjoy the video. :-) Hugs!
 
Charley









-









-

6869 Copper Glen Cir, Rocklin CA 95678, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)