Sponsor

2014/04/11

Is using this financial calculator cheating?

This is a paid advertisement provided to our customers. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer's Investment Research does not endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this ad. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised below.


Wall Street Hates This Calculator

Dear Reader,

Hi, my name is Dr. R. Smith (I have a PhD in mathematics from Binghamton University in New York). You don’t know me, but I think you’ll want to hear my story.

You see, I love investing. Always have… even though I’ve never really been that good at it. Over the years, I’ve made just about every mistake in the book. Whether it’s selling too soon on stocks that go up… selling too late on stocks that go down… or following the investing herd off a cliff over and over again. You name it, I’ve done it.

I’ve personally lost a bundle.

But not too long ago something happened to me that literally reversed my fortune—and enabled me to get back everything I lost (and I mean everything), plus hundreds of thousands of dollars more… over the course of just 48 months.

The amazing thing is… I didn’t even have to change which investments I was making!

So what happened exactly?

I don't want to spoil the surprise about exactly what I did, but I strongly, strongly encourage you to take a minute to check it out.

You can get the full details here.

Sincerely,

Dr. Richard Smith, PhD


This is a PAID ADVERTISEMENT provided to our customers. Although we have sent you this email, Schaeffer’s Investment Research does not endorse this product nor is it responsible for the content of this ad. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above.

Your privacy is very important to us, if you wish to be excluded from future notices, do not reply to this message. Instead, please go to the following address: http://ads.schaeffersresearch.com/schaeffers-unsubscribe-partner/?o=132890&e=IGNOBLE.EXPERIMENT@arconati.us
Schaeffer's Investment Research 5151 Pfeiffer Road, Suite 250 Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)