| Being successful in business seems so hard. But the truth is - success should be SO simple that you generate new leads and customers on-demand...and without any extra effort, exertion, or expense. I call it the "Self Licking Ice Cream Cone." Here is an example of a "self-licking ice cream cone marketing machine".... - You create a BOOK to share your message with a proven system
- Your BOOK becomes a #1 best seller and gets you traffic and leads
- Those leads get you speaking deals
- Your speaking deals get you high-value consulting deals
- Your consulting clients send new people to buy your book who hire you to speak, bring you in for consulting and send you new BOOK buyers
- Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
BTW - if "speaking deals" doesn't sound interesting to you, insert "media opportunities", "consulting inquiries", "product sales" or whatever it is you want or need in your business - it's all interchangeable... The next thing you know, you've created massive passive income, on-demand credibility, and the peace of mind that your message is changing lives and business. And it all happened because of a book. It all happened because of YOUR book. Listen...if I had it to do all over again, I would have started writing books ten years ago. Unfortunately the "yea but" monster whispered in my ears saying things like: ...yea, but you don't have time ...yea, but you aren't a writer ...yea, but who's going to listen to you ...yea, but books don't make any money ...yea, but nobody reads books anymore, they just watch videos and play games ...yea, but you need a _____ (fill in the blanks here) ...yea, but you don't know where to BEGIN! Look - those might sound familiar, but they're all myths and I'll prove it to you. Which is why I'm inviting you to personally be my guest on our grand finale LIVEcast training tomorrow afternoon. (I'm sure you have plenty to do which is why I am encouraging you to drop everything and attend a training that can (literally) change your life and business forever.) I don't care how many ideas you've had or how many books you've written, tomorrow I will show you how to make more money with your book and I'll also show you 5 new ways to get your message out to the known planet. All you need to do is be there. Will you commit to being there? (Clicking on my nose on the picture below automatically registers you for the event - try it...it's fun)  Here are all the details: Date: Tomorrow, Saturday, October 18th Start Time: 2pm PDT / 3pm MDT / 4pm CDT / 5pm EDT / 8pm GMT Register Here (We'll be on the chat roll at least 10 minutes early. Hop on and say hi before the broadcast starts!) Starting just minutes into the webcast, you'll hear a series of inspiration success stories...including one author who got his book done and launched in 8 days...and another author whose book got her on the Today Show. See you there! Mike PS - I almost forgot... On Saturday afternoon, I'll also interview New York literary agent Celeste Fine. Together, we'll show you our new "hybrid publishing model" that starts as a self-published book and ends with a big time advance. Don't miss this! PPS - We're not sending out a replay. PPPS - So make sure to come join us live. PPPPS - Plus, we're giving away some of my favorite gadgets like "Selfie Sticks", an Apple TV, a ChromeCast, Amazon gift cards and more cool gadgets! Here is where you can get access.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.