Sponsor

2015/07/09

, What's worse for Traders, Fear Or Procrastination?...

Hi ,

Norman Hallett here from The Disciplined Trader.

What's worse for Traders, Fear or Procrastination?

Answer:

Either one, untreated, will doom your account.

We all have mental/emotional weaknesses, YES,
even me :)  .

The difference between me and most traders is that
I do something about it!  

I work on my unstoppable confidence and I take action!

My friend, John Assaraf, New York Times best selling
author (I know... who isn't?.. but he's great), is doing
a Presentation Saturday that's not to be missed...

He calls it 'Brain-A-Thon'.

Here's a short video John and I shot about it...

TAP HERE FOR THE DETAILS


John is known for changing people's lives in a
single hour event like this.


This is about your life experiences, not just your
trading experiences.

John is the most scientifically-grounded guy you'll
hear on the topic of training your brain.

Don't miss this event...

TAP HERE FOR THE DETAILS


My best,

Norman Hallett, CEO
The Disciplined Trader
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
The Disciplined Trader, 6606 NW 66th Avenue, Parkland 33067

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)