| Behind the scenes + going once, going twice... | So, our Ultimate Guitar Song Collection promo is almost over.
ULTIMATE GUITAR SONG COLLECTION IV
I'm gonna take you behind the scenes but before I forget, here's a quick mini lesson of the day from Jonny Mac:
MINI LESSON OF THE DAY
So yeah, "behind the scenes"...
I don't know if you realize this, but A LOT of work goes into preparing the Ultimate Guitar Song Collection.
The reasons why it takes me so much to put it together, are the same reasons why its going to save you so much time once you get it.
I carefully listen to and analyze each song. Usually I start with what's out there on the net... However: Most of the time, there are major mistakes in what the "tab sites" say.
Sometimes the published chords are completely wrong. Sometimes they are close, but something's "just not right". Other times, the chord name is correct but the normal voicings don't sound good or aren't what the artist is playing.
Occassionally, you can find the right chord but its just not pratical for a one guitar arrangement, and then there are other instances when its easy to hear some tonalities that are prominent, but really part of the ornamentation, not the underlying chord structure.
I also play through the songs on my own to make sure it all flows and the arrangement is playable with just you and your guitar.
I pay special attention to the strum pattern on each part, because I realize not everyone likes to just feel out the strum. They want exact, step by step instructions.
Then, I also take a lot of time to make sure all the bar counts are right. I put the exact number of bars of a chord into my chord charts, and if a bar is really a 5/4 bar or a half bar, I note that down too. I want everything to be crystal clear.
And to be honest with you, I can't always figure it all out by myself. I rely on a team of professionals who double and triple check my work and help me out when even I'm not sure what the chord is or something doesn't sound perfect.
The end result is a really useful, accurate resource that saves you boatloads of time.
ORDER ULTIMATE GUITAR SONG COLLECTION
I could go on, but my point is this:
Because of the intense work and attention to detail that goes into the Ultimate Guitar Song Collection, I know in my heart of hearts that its some of the best song lessons, some of the best instruction around.
Alrighty, so... If you already ordered your copy, can't wait to hear from you about what you think and how you're enjoying it and playing the tunes.
If you didn't order yet, The promo is about to END... That means the price goes up, so please jump on it right freakin now :)
Go ahead, I'll rush the DVDs out to you and you'll get instant access to the online version too, so you can start rocking tonight or even five minutes from now.
Claude
ORDER ULTIMATE GUITAR SONG COLLECTION
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.