Sponsor

2015/10/06

, If Your A Trader Open To Being A Little Metaphysical...

Hi ,

Norman Hallett here from The Disciplined Trader.

I’m on my way to Bhutan in December.

If you’re unfamiliar with Bhutan, it’s a small country, surrounded
by China, where 1.1 million subjects are ruled by a King.

The King wants all his subjects to be happy, so he judges the
success of his country by a Gross National Happiness indicator.

I’m not kidding!

The country is filled with Monks and is considered a holy place.

I’m going there to see what “The Happiest Country In The World”
is like and to do a little meditating, Bhutan style.

I don’t even know what that means right now, but I’m open!

In fact, I’m open to a lot of things that some people consider ‘out there’.

If you are, too..

Go ahead and grab this 22-page document that reveals 6 Ancient
words (they're on page 12), that when repeated, can elevate your Prosperity.

There is actually SCIENCE behind the effectiveness of these words.

Real brainwave science.

Try it with me… TAP HERE TO GET THE FREE DOCUMENT


As a mathematician by training, I had to S-T-R-E-T-C-H my mind
a little to even take a look at things like this.

I’m glad I did.  You likely will be, too.

And, as always…Stay Disciplined!

PS: On my way to Bhutan, I"ll be stopping to see the Taj Mahal.  Can't wait!

My best,

Norman Hallett, CEO
The Disciplined Trader

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
The Disciplined Trader, 6606 NW 66th Avenue, Parkland, 33067

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)