Sponsor

2016/04/18

Cucumber Salsa

Fresh and crunchy Cucumber Salsa with a tangy vinaigrette. Perfect for scooping with tortilla chips or adding to chicken, fish or shrimp.

I love the fresh flavors in the delicious salsa. Diced cucumbers, red peppers, red onions, chopped jalapeƱo, garlic and cilantro tossed with a lime vinaigrette makes the perfect "salsa" for scooping and snacking. I also love adding cucumber salsa to my grilled chicken or fish and it's wonderful in shrimp tacos.

This salsa couldn't be easier to make. I chop all of the vegetables and add them to a large bowl. Then, I whisk together a little lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and drizzle it over the top. The vinaigrette really adds a wonderful tangy taste to the crunchy vegetables.
Spring is in the air and I can certainly feel it.  The weather is warmer and I've been opening up the windows in my home to let the fresh air inside.

Welcome warmer weather with a few of my favorite spring recipes...







And desserts!





LikeTwitterPinterestForward
Thank you so much for subscribing! xoxo - Joanie

COPYRIGHT © 2016 · ZAGLEFT | ZagLeft.com

Our mailing address is:
ZagLeft
3215 Rambling Creek Drive
Kingwood, TX  77345

You are receiving this email because you subscribed on our website at www.zagleft.com
View this email online if it doesn't display correctly
ZagLeft, 3215 Rambling Creek Drive, Kingwood, TX 77345, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)