Sponsor

2016/07/13

Hey Indiana Join Ramon in LA, San Francisco and more...!

Good morning Indiana,

 

I hope all is well in your world.

 

My heart aches for the turmoil in our country, but we'll soldier on and thrive.

 

I'll be in Los Angeles and in San Francisco this month - 14 July (tomorrow!) and 27 July respectively.

 

Over the past few months, I've been to Atlanta, Miami, Boston and many other cities.

 

You can join me live and in-person at the YP Local Breakthough Summit - http://ypbreakthrough.com/

 

So I can update you when I visit your city, please, click this link and update your profile.

 

Update your city and your state (no abbreviations - full state name).

 

All the best,

 

Ramon

 

Editor, Smart Hustle Magazine and SmallBizTechnology.com

 

PS - Are you in Australia? Email me and let me know!

 

*

 

Are you signed up for the 11th Annual Smart Hustle Small Business Conference? http://www.smarthustle.com/conference

 

We're approaching the 100 sign up mark already and once we hit 500 we'll close registration! 

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
325 Smt. Road Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208 United States (917) 685-3920

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)