Sponsor

2016/07/29

I heard the strangest story the other day...

...like seriously, I was floored!
Hey there Indiana Jones, 

The other day, I was out and about with my kiddos and we stopped into a smoothie shop for a quick treat. I was in line behind these two women, and I couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

Woman one was concerned that her daughter never tried any new foods. Woman two was asking her what she would and wouldn't eat.

Woman one: "Well, Kendall likes cheese pizza and chicken nuggets, and that's about it. Oh, and mac and cheese, of course. No veggies - NEVER VEGGIES. I can't tell you the last time she even looked at broccoli."

Woman two: "Have you tried just not buying those things? I mean, tell her what you made is what's for dinner, and that's that."

Woman one: "Are you kidding me? Why would I want to waste all that money on food she's just going to waste? Not to mention - by the time she gets home from her swim team, there's practically no time to cook anything at all."

At this point, I started to get curious - this sounds like a toddler we're dealing with, but toddlers don't usually have nighttime swim practice, right? I listened a little further - (I promise I'm not always this nosy, hearing about dinnertime struggles are just part of my job!)

Woman one: "Oh - and the nights she has band practice, we just go get fast food. I seriously don't have time for anything else, she can just deal with this when she gets to college."

Woman two: "I get it - that's rough. Anyway, what colleges has she applied to so far? Taryn's thinking about UT..."

I swear I almost dropped my smoothie, walked up and handed them a link to the website. This woman's daughter is almost an adult and has had nothing for dinner but pizza, chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for years!
  
How crazy is that?

Now please understand, I'm in no way judging this other mom - life gets crazy busy and it's easy to get stuck in a junk food rut if we let ourselves, right? But it doesn't HAVE to be this way!

This kind of situation is EXACTLY why I created MyFreezEasy and why it has been life changing for SO MANY families.

We're all super-busy. We're all super-stressed. We're all dealing with food intolerances or even just super-picky eaters. And MyFreezEasy handles all of that.

If you've been along for the whole ride so far, you've learned a ton from the Freezer Cooking Workshop, you've tried the done-for-you system with the free meal plan, and you've even heard about the newest solution in dinnertime MyFreezEasy Premium.

(I don't want to beat you over the head with the same info again, so I won't add it here, but if you're like, "Wait, WHAT?? How is Premium different?", go HERE and check out all the details.)

It's decision making time - will you join us and save money, time and sanity by conquering the dinnertime madness? Jump in HERE and we'll see you inside the member area!!!

If you're like, "Naah, not this time... I'll wait until it some-future-time to learn all that stuff - I'm not really ready, you see, I have this random reason, and my life is crazy, and I just got a new puppy so I can't.....," I understand - no hard feelings.

BUT I do want to remind you of something. The time to start something different and a new - something that can really change your life - is almost always TODAY, NOW, and BEFORE YOU'RE "READY".

Forget all that other stuff - all the excuses, reasons why it won't work, and the little voice in your head that says, "Slow down, lady! Buy more chicken nuggets and never try anything new!" - and JUMP already, will you?

It's YOUR TIME, Indiana Jones!

Join MyFreezEasy and OWN dinner like a BOSS!

Erin "WINNER WINNER MYFREEZEASY DINNER!" Chase


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
5 Dollar Dinners LLC, PO Box 160276, San Antonio, TX 78280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts