How's it going Indiana Jones?!
I think by now most of us are in the drudges of distance learning.
You've maybe gotten into a bit of a groove? Or maybe there's just less tears and frustrations?! Along with 18 alarms throughout the day for each zoom call. OY!
But, what do you do to keep the kids occupied/engaged/not fighting with each other all the remaining hours of the days and weeks?!
(insert magical musical sounds here)
Whis-Kid!! Whis-Kid!! Whis-Kid!!
What it is:
- Guidebook (it's really like a student workbook...but we call it a guidebook so it doesn't feel like homework!)
- Video Lessons plus exclusive bonus videos, all together on one page!
Why you need it:
- Kitchen literacy - your kid will learn the language of cooking, as well as important cooking hacks and knowledge
- Keeps kids busy for a good chunk of time, doing a FUN activity while also learning and problem solving
- Every lesson they complete is one less meal you have to cook - wahoo!
I have set everything up so that your kids can navigate everything easily on their own!
Still unsure? Here's some feedback from Wren, who has already used Whis-Kid in her home.
You ready to get your Whis-Kid Guidebook ordered?!
I have a digital and printed version available for you.
If you order a printed book, then I will also email you a digital copy too.
The printed book comes with a printed certificate, as well as sticker sheet to help track your progress through the lessons.
I also have a coupon code too!!
- Tap here to learn more about Whis-Kid and get your Guidebook ordered today. Use code WHISKID for a discount!
And I can't wait to help turn your kiddo into a whiz, errrr I mean, Whis-Kid in your kitchen!
xo
Erin "WHIZ-KID WHIS-KID" Chase
5 Dollar Dinners LLC, PO Box 160276, San Antonio, TX 78280, US
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.