Sponsor

2020/10/06

Diver Crashes Man's Seaside Video and more...

Not the dramatic oceanside video that he was hoping for, but the one that the world deserves. Looks like kind of a painful experience for the diver.
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

 

Diver Crashes Man's Seaside Video and more...




Diver Crashes Man's Seaside Video

Not the dramatic oceanside video that he was hoping for, but the one that the world deserves. Looks like kind of a painful experience for the diver. 

Submitted by: (via @fred035schultz)

       
 

Man Builds His Own Prosthetic Hand Out Of Aluminum

 

This guy's ability to take something that would devastate most anyone in the world, and use it as a chance to highlight his own mad skills is truly inspiring. 

Submitted by: (via Ian Davis)

Tagged: cool , awesome , prosthetic , Video , win
       
 

Guy Tries to Walk In "Wet Floor" Cones

 

Somewhere there's a wet floor that's going unguarded. Other than the bull-riding-like thrill of standing in cones, and the prospect of looking kind of like Mr. Krabs, there's not much of a decent reason to walk in wet floor cones. Ironically, they look a bit slippery.

Submitted by: (via Evan Triton)

Tagged: cones , FAIL , wet floor , lol , dumb , stupid
       
 

Illusions of Eye-Defying Double-Takery

It doesn't take a lot to trick a brain into double-taking. A small shadow here, a reflection here, and some slightly confusing background over there. Just a few small inconsistencies and all of a sudden that dog is riding a bicycle. Double-take inducing images of skewed perspective are here to give those eyes a workout.

1.

Fun

2.

Canidae

3.

Cat

4.

Leaf

5.

Cat - EGIA 天達解説10今後の進路と特徴m 276 30c TOSHIBA

6.

Vacation

7.

Property

8.

Sky

9.

Vehicle door

10.

Black-and-white

11.

Facial hair - IRRTEN THE

12.

Product - 615AC-CO

13.

Black cat - everythingstarstuff When you pspspspsps into the void, sometimes it pspspspsps's back.

14.

Photograph

15.

Technology - ESPN NCAA Boy's Epic Staredown Battle Goes Viral ESPM NCAA Weer o Sr Good Morning America 4 years ago · 19M views 1:23 Muscular fan struggles with water bottle MLB 7 years ago · 15M views 0:49 Lien e Dudtten

16.

Arm - adida

17.

Tree

18.

Figure skate

19.

Horse

20.

Leg

21.

Red - PUMA

22.

Vacation

23.

People

24.

Mode of transport

25.

Mountainous landforms

Submitted by:

       
 

Fresh Batch Of Totally Random, Funny Tweets

We could all use a break from the stress-inducing headlines that are seemingly in a competition to be the most unsettling. These funny tweets are totally random, but also hilarious, and just entertaining enough to distract you from the madness of this dystopian time for a little while. 

1.

Text - Perry Sloan @SloanPerry when you push a pull door and the person behind says "you need to pull" aye cheers lad sure next plan was to start lifting from the bottom

2.

Text - Uncle Dynamite @UncleDynamite I wouldn't even know what to do during a threesome. Jazz hands, probably. 8:48 AM - 1 Apr 2012 878 RETWEETS 1,867 LIKES

3.

Text - Male Thoughts @SteveStfier I just got my girlfriend a 'get better soon' card. she isn't sick, I just think she can get better.

4.

Text - Goat FacE @EndhooS *Wife blows me a kiss from across the room* *I pretend to catch it* *I walk over to the window and toss it outside* "Grow up Karen"

5.

Text - Khalifa +, @KKAIThani Didn't have internet on my phone for the past few hours. Finally graduated, got married, lost some weight, read 15 books and showered.

6.

Text - James Breakwell O @XplodingUnicorn 6-year-old: What's for dinner? Me: Leftovers. 6: But I didn't like it the first time. Me: That's why we have so much left. 4:04 PM · 12 Jan 17 >

7.

Text - leo dominguez @oledominguez COLGAT Almost left the grocery store without buying a bag of spring mix to throw, unopened, into the garbage in two weeks 7/9/18, 5:30 PM 9,279 Retweets 46.7K Likes

8.

Text - Ray @SirEviscerate *accidentally uses flash while trying to take pic of funny looking person on the bus* *makes distant thunder noises with mouth* 8/6/14, 7:43 AM 14.2K RETWEETS 25K LIKES

9.

Text - ♡ brian essbe ♡ @SortaBad One time I saw a video of a guy holding up a sign that said "I love you Stevie" at a Stevie Wonder concert. I think about this a lot. 8:34 PM · 25 Apr 16 5,301 RETWEETS 10K LIKES <>

10.

Text - Derrick a @_ayosworldd it took me 19 years to realize that when someone says "hold your horses" they're telling me to be stable

11.

Text - Kalvin @KalvinMacleod Dads Anonymous DAD: go on, it's safe here ME: sometimes I don't cut the grass in a pattern *one dad vomits, another stops grilling entirely* 8/21/16, 2:30 PM

12.

Text - John Darby @mrjohndarby wife: i'm leaving you me: is it because i speak so quietly? wife: well you could at least say something

13.

Text - sam rhys @sam_rhys i might be going mad but are the two e's in bee actually silent ??

14.

Text - nicole boyce @nicolewboyce I NEVER restore all old tabs. If I lose them in a restart, they're gone. It is a blessing to be set free from a prison of my own creation

15.

Text - your bff alex @psybermonkey The best murder weapon would be a tupperwear lid because nobody would ever find it

16.

Text - Jim Clark 1w Today, I operated on a little girl. She needed O- blood. We didn't have any, but her twin brother has O- blood. I explained to him that it was a matter of life and death. He sat quietly for a moment, and then said goodbye to his parents. I didn't think anything of it until after we took his blood and he asked, "So when will I die?" He thought he was giving his life for hers. Thankfully, they'll both be fine

17.

Text - naan swanson @johnbiehl When anyone asks "guess who I ran into today?" | always say "zamfir, master of the panflute?" To this day no one has ever said yes. Beginning to wonder if zamfir, master of the panflute is ok, if you know zamfir, master of the panflute please tell him I'm starting to worry, ty 1/20/18, 2:42 AM

18.

Text - @highkeylost police officer: please step out of the vehicle me: are u mad at me

19.

Text - Patches @Mostly Cheese Cop: You're driving on the wrong side of the road. Driver: Sorry, I'm English. Cop: (shouting) It's the wrong soid of the roade ye was droivin down, innit?

20.

Text - L7 tomsauced Retweeted unanimated corpse @davidkenny100 I grew up just a stone's throw away from where that whole family died of mysterious head injuries 16/02/2017, 16:22 428 RETWEETS 832 LIKES

21.

Text - Robyn Porteous @RobynPorteous Wanna know why I hate Vapers? You smell donuts or cotton candy and turn a corner thinking 'mmmm I'm gonna treat myself to something tasty." But NO. It's just Brad and his cloud of LIES.

22.

Text - Dan @DanGibsonwain Ineed to start wearing a GoPro on nights out so l can pinpoint where exactly it all goes wrong

23.

Text - tweet appraiser @wownicetweets I was like what the fuck is this dog barking at untilI saw he was wearing a bluetooth 5/14/14, 1:03 PM 4,546 RETWEETS 7,420 LIKES

24.

Text - nina @ninatreemonkey {Commercial for Floors} Is this you? {footage of man falling endlessly to oblivion} 7/29/15, 7:11 PM 2,721 RETWEETS 5,077 LIKES

25.

Text - Michael Wong @chinaboytellem If you are behind someone at an ATM late at night, let them know you're not a threat by giving them a gentle kiss on their neck. 11/22/12 15:14

26.

Text - Dorky Romano Follow @SuperApple80 The best part about marriage is getting in trouble for going to the bathroom when your spouse was thinking about going to the bathroom.

27.

Text - Christina H. Sommers @CHSommers Want to close wage gap? Step one: Change your major from feminist dance therapy to electrical engineering. #NationalOffendACollegeStudentDay

28.

Text - keet o @KeetPotato therapist: do any sounds annoy you me: real sounds or imaginary sounds therapist: [curious] lets say imaginary me: spider wearing flip flops 24/01/2017, 11:02 1,665 RETWEETS 4,191 LIKES

29.

Text - IRAldo @aldomax_ Burnt ma Hawaiian pizza today Shoulda cooked it on aloha temperature

30.

Yellow - cortí Follow @omgcorti How white dads answer the phone. 4:37 PM - 4 Nov 2017

31.

Text - Derv @dearbhlaaa 64 you ever spend so long in bed you start feeling like the grandparents from charlie and the chocolate factory 29/12/2017, 9:07 am

32.

Text - Follow @bonnntle Ladies , what would you do if you found another girls nudes on your mans phone? RETWEETS LIKES 7 7 9:03 PM - 8 May 2017 6 11 17 7 Brinda Follow @_Rebas Send them to myself. When he asks for my nudes, l'll send hers again.

33.

Text - Mark Ellis Follow @markellislive Actual text from my Uber driver. Apparently he is proclaiming that he is the King of all burgers in the land. Text Message Today 10:23 PM I'm hereby Burger King

34.

Text - Mother Of Sarcasm @SarcasmMother We spend five days a week pretending to be someone else in order to spend two days being who we are.

35.

Text - 1 Joe Hill retweeted Matt Roller @rolldiggity New Parent Idea: 1. Take pictures of you pulling baby out of spacecraft in forest. 2. Hide pictures in attic for kid to find when he's 10.

Submitted by:

       
 

Delusional Manager Won't Accept Resignation

This person asked if they were right to walk out after their boss tried some weird manipulative BS by "not accepting" their two wees notice. It seems like they were well within their right, and are better off to have that garbage behind them. For another interesting quitting story, here's an employee who walked out and got a promotion out of it.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9559744256

2.

Cheezburger Image 9559744512

3.

Cheezburger Image 9559744768

4.

Cheezburger Image 9559745024

5.

Cheezburger Image 9559745280

6.

Cheezburger Image 9559745536

7.

Cheezburger Image 9559745792

8.

Cheezburger Image 9559746048

9.

Cheezburger Image 9559746304

10.

Cheezburger Image 9559743744

Submitted by:

       
 

Kids Of Karens Describe Their Experiences

Man, with all the stories about Karens going off on customer service employees and generally depositing large amounts of toxic energy into an otherwise peaceful environment, we hardly ever here from their kids about how difficult it is to have them as parents. This thread peels back the curtain on what it's like to grow up with a Karen as your mom. It's no easy situation. 

1.

Text - I got used to embarrassment at a young age so that a pro I guess Reply 455 ...

2.

Text - S 1 Award Not only is this actually my mother's name, it accurately describes her personality. Growing up I didn't realize how self-centered she was. She was my mom and that's all I knew. As an adult I can't even get along with her. She's always got to be number one in the room. If she's not the center of attention and she's not catered to, there is an impending shit fit coming. She shuns blame for anything she does wrong. It's always someone else's fault. Looking back I understand why th

3.

Text - oyiboifeoma • 1d When i was young, I hated it. She would yell and throw fits in public when she didn't get her way. As an adult I think its made me way too easy going. I remember the anxiety and anger that she would exude. It was exhausting. So now I am careful with who I keep around in my life as to protect my energy. I try not to worry about things I cant control. And I have respect and empathy for people. Reply 865 ...

4.

Text - LilacSlumber • 1d When you're very young (0 to 5 yrs), you have no idea. Once you're old enough to realize it (7 to 10ish), you get super embarrassed. When you're around the age of going through puberty, you start to apologize to people for your mom or dad's behavior. Then, FINALLY, you are old enough to get away (14 to 18) and if you're lucky, you have a lot of excuses to not go places with them - practices, games, rehearsals, concerts, homework, a job.... and so on. When you're an adult

5.

Text - Swoon_June • 1d I grew up pretty poor. My mom was what I like to call Trailer Park Karen (we lived in a trailer). I remember we were in a KFC and she asked how much a bucket of chicken was. The girl told her and mom starts yelling about how that's ridiculous and she can do better at Albertsons and she stormed out. Reply 26

6.

Text - Salt_Air07 • 1d It was exhausting. I'm constantly worried that I'm either over or under reacting to something because I was never taught how to react to things appropriately. I dated a male Karen for 10 years and he would spiral out into these emotional outbursts for hours over fabricated events. I have a difficult time gauging what the appropriate reaction to something should be, and I'm constantly second guessing myself. Reply 24 ...

7.

Text - writtennred • 1d 7 Awards Any time we go out to eat, I always immediately excuse myself to the ladies room but instead find our server. I prepare them for what might happen and apologize profusely. Then go ahead and hand them a 20 dollar bill and tell them I will do my best to keep her contained. Edit: Thanks for the gold and love! In response to some comments, no she doesn't know that I do this. And she wouldn't care (or change) if she did. For the tirades I fail to prevent, I don't sit

8.

Text - krysty702 • 1d I almost never go out to eat with my mom. She likes to pretend like she is a kind and considerate person, especially with servers, because I was a server for 6 years.

9.

Text - VodkaMargarine • 1d The Germans have this word Fremdschämen which means that feeling of second hand embarrassment you get when you are quite visibly associated with someone embarrassing. Basically that. Reply 264 ...

10.

Text - UBootCaptain • 1d Embarrassing and kind of expensive when you leave a huge ass tip because of my parent not leaving one due to some arbitrary reason. Reply ...

11.

Text - Ozzod • 1d My mom wasnt the worst karen, but I think my lesst favorite thing was when she would try and put it on me to go complain or make a big deal out of something. Most of the time I just wouldnt, doesnt help that I am/ was always a pretty shy kid. Now whenever she has to deal with customer service I sometime end up taking the call over to figure it out and she is always like "wow how are you so good at dealing with them" and internally Im thinking, its called treating them with some

12.

Text - dranjrea • 1d I was 37 to when I was able to sit with mom through an entire restaurant meal without something being returned to the kitchen. If her food was perfectly prepared, she would complain about someone else's against that diner's protestations. It was exhausting. As a teenager, I started carrying a few extra dollars that l'd sneak to the server to try and not get my food spit in. Reply 8 ...

13.

Text - Compulsive-Gremlin • 1d My mom was a complete Karen. I used to carry cash with me to tip waitstaff because 95% she would leave extremely paltry tips if any tip at all. You tend to compensate as the child of an abusive narcissistic parent. I'd carry cash with me for tips. I'd always make sure I had another way home if she offered to drive. I never had to do anything like that with my dad but then he was sane. Reply 75 ...

14.

Text - ky_straight_bourbon • 1d I never quite understood why I didn't like my mother. She's a seemingly okay person, and people should like their parents. She showed us lots of love as kids. But I still find her awful to be around. I had a really great mentor once tell me that you can learn a lot about a person based on how they treat waitstaff. And suddenly I realized why l've never liked being around my mother. Reply 22 ...

15.

Text - ami2weird4u • 1d It's exhausting and embarrassing at the same time. hides face Reply ...

16.

Text - MyUsernamelsMeh • 1d Taught me to respect everyone, especially store employes Reply 4 ...

17.

Text - RonSwansonsOldMan • 1d My mom and grandma were both Karens. As a kid, going out to eat with them was embarrassing. The ice cream was too cold and the coffee was too hot. Reply 2 ...

Submitted by:

       
 

Shameless, Strange, And Funny Tinder Moments

You never know what you're going to find behind the next "right swipe" in the wild world of Tinder. Some people that use the app are actually able to strike up a reasonable conversation that gives way to a legitimate relationship on down the road. Other folks use the app to try out the best and worst of their pickup lines that they have on hand. The following collection of moments from Tinder have some wins, fails, and just generally shameless one-liners. 

1.

Text - ull 3 3G 14:45 1 54% Wanna see my belt made out of watches? Yesterday 14:28 Go on thenn Yesterday 14:56 Doesn't matter it's a waist of time Sent Today 14:45 Ooo see that joke would be so much better if you could spell waste Type a message... Send GIF

2.

Text - hine Chase 21 ane What's your name? Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me? Are you really rich? If you're asking if I have above 5 dollars in my bank account then the answer is yes. Stop me when I say a number too high 10$? Yeah l'd stop there.

3.

Text - .ull Verizon LTE 11:54 PM @ 1 64% Hailey O NOONLIGHT <> Want backup on every date? Connect Noonlight to your Tinder account. Right right Today 11:51 PM What's your favorite element NO WAY THAT WAS CUTE U for uranium Look im desperate for compliments okay Sent Type a message Send

4.

Product - Toshiba microwave YOU MATCHED WITH TOSHIBA MICROWAVE ON 10/4/20 mmmmmmmmmmMmmMmMmMMMM MMMMMmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm ВЕЕР

5.

Text - And I see you're a Marvel fan. What if I told you you're currently speaking to a superman? I would tell you that Superman is DC. Gesendet

6.

Food - Done Iti a Mateh! You and Bacon have ed each oter Send Message Bacon, 22 31s o A ... Koep Playing About Bacon RIm y youe a Ayouot Teal Your Friends iPod ? 8:38 PM Bacon Preheat your oven cause l'm going in raw

7.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH LISSETTE ON 10/1/20 Hey Daniel Today 11:20 AM Hello Lissette, do you have a nickname? My family calls me Lissy, other then that I do not. Today 12:52 PM Nobody calls you listerine? Cause that smile is hella clean Today 1:16 PM Haha that's a good one Today 8:25 PM You do know that 9/10 dentists recommend giving me your number. The other one got his degree from a cereal box Sent

8.

Text - Rebecca YOU MATCHED WITH REBECCA ON 9/14/20 Any kinks? Today 7:35 PM Getting +7 hours of sleep, direct deposit pay checks, and ben & jerry's ice cream Sent

9.

Text - 8:20 1 Michael Omg if we got married we'd have the same name I can't wait for the family gatherings; everyone is going to hate us I have two friends named Taylor and it's so funny I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS GIPHY 1SCHITISCREEK Seriously! What's the story behind your name? Mine is simple; l'm named after my dad. My mom thought l'd be more likely to get a job if employers thought I was a man Your message 99 GIF

10.

Text - Miles Today 09:30 Hey wanna hear a funny way I've heard your name pronounced before? Today 10:53 Yeah, let's hear it Today 13:13 Kilometres Sent GIF Type a message...

11.

Box - Even though the box is clearly labeled and I can see what's in it, I'm still going to date it for 6 months. Red FLAGS LOT

12.

Text - ), 37 û Finance Executive e University of A Lives in 8 Straight ☺ 3 km away I have a corner office with a view of the entire city, i drive a 500k vehicle and I am paid to travel. For some reason my tinder dates are always upset when I tell them I'm a bus driver. II

13.

Blue - YOU MATCHED WITH HOPEANNE ON 11/8/15 Wow you are cute I hopeanne pray you will go out with me Nov 8, 2015, 11:13 PM Hahah good one Thank you. I could be your soul Nate Wow you're really full of them Not really That's all l've got Hope that was enough

14.

Text - Threw your two best lines out first? That's a bold strategy I subscribe to the Hail Mary school of thought on pickup lines Cards on the table Has it been successful for you so far? No Every other girl before you has been like "who is hopeanne? Is that a pun?"

15.

Text - Today 9:06 PM I hey Yo I respect you for messaging first Today 9:40 PM i respect you for respecting me Oh yeah Well i respect you for respecint me respecting you! that's a lot of respecting you're doing i respect that

16.

Text - sorry but youre absolutely gorgeous Why are you apologizing? honestly? bc it feels a little less creepy with the sorry out in front

17.

Text - Hann YOU MATCHED WITH HANN ON 4/12/2015 Hann are you single? I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't So one could then say you are Hann Solo YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

18.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH KATIE ON 9/7/20 Hey! How'd the long weekend go Today 11:05 AM Looking through old matches and this opener was crap, lemme give it another go Hey! How'd the regular length weekend go?

Submitted by:

       
 

Belligerent Customer Won't Cooperate With Tech Support

Sometimes you're having a conversation with a human being that you otherwise thought was perfectly rational, and not prone to fits of blind and entirely irrational rage, and then they pull a fast one on you. This particular customer opted for being a waking nightmare. Fortunately, the tech support employee who fielded the situation kept their cool, and it all worked out in the end. 

1.

Text - r/talesfromtechsupport + Join u/KrazeeLadee2 • 256d "I'm not restarting my modem! l'd sooner drive the full 175 miles to your HQ to punch you!" Long Soooooo among the literally thousands of calls I've had in my 4 years in tech support for an ISP, this guy really took the cake. It was the apotheosis of all those calls. It was the most infuriating yet (in hindsight) hilarious call I'd ever had in my life. He came in on a fairly quiet Saturday morning, and the conversation started quite norm

2.

Text - C (Customer): "Yes, hello, this is [his name]. I just woke up to my wife and kids complaining there's no internet and the television isn't working either." Me: "Oof, that's quite inconvenient. I'm going to have to check where the issue might be and try and fix it." C: "Thank you." He gave me his postal code and house number, I confirmed his details and ran a scan on his address. There was absolutely no signal. So I needed to do a basic troubleshoot with him, first. Me: "Do you know where

3.

Text - Me: "Is the 'online' light on?" C: "No." Me: "Ok, your modem is not receiving any signal, then. I'm going to have to test if the problem is in the modem or the signal towards your house. For that, I need you to turn off your modem for about 30 seconds. Could you please do that?" C: "Umm, no?" Me: I'm sorry?" II ..... .. C: "That sort of thing is YOUR job. I'm not touching that modem." Me: "You only need to pull out the power cable, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in." C: "Like I said, t

4.

Cheezburger Image 9559683840

5.

Cheezburger Image 9559684096

6.

Cheezburger Image 9559684352

7.

Cheezburger Image 9559684608

Submitted by:

       
 

Entitled People and Their Ludicrous Expectations

It's good to help someone out who needs it, but some asks become questionable very fast. There are potential employers who want to pay insultingly low wages, customers who demand absurd deals, and all kinds of entitled people with demanding expectations. It's absurd how bold entitled folks can get with their frustrating demands.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9559682304

2.

Text - John Hardly a case 8 beers?? 3w Like Reply A Author Вer It's free, John. 3w Like Reply

3.

Text - ... Garage Sales 35m · A Looking for a CHEAP electric dryer in great shape. Must be able to deliver and take down to the basement for us. O Like Comment That's not how that works. LMFAO 22m Like Reply Excuse me! 16m Like Reply cheap, great shape, delivered and carried in your basement? Good luck with that but its not going to happen. 4m Like Reply

4.

Text - Thu, Oct 1, 12:01 AM Hello, I have made multiple sales with you. Can you place free items with my shipping to let me know that you all appreciate my service? Any gift will be appreciated. Thanks

5.

Text - Hey guys, I've just moved down from and noticed you're my new local club. I've spoken to the locals and they've said really good things about Empire Ol'm actually an up & coming Instagram model with 3000 followers and I would be willing to do one social media post promoting your club in return for a private booth, 10 frees & a bottle of Grey Goose. I think this would be a great opportunity for a club in the burbs, I don't normally give such a great deal so please keep this between us and

6.

Leg - 21 8 Woman O 95 miles away not interested unless you're trying to help me pay my bills! I want to build a connection too though. I'm a single mom and don't have time for any games so let's get straight to the point.

7.

Text - 2 d ago I would like to buy your Full Size 75lb Everlast Canvas Punching Bag for $40.00 2 d ago Lowest I can go is $50.00 I've already been offered $45.00 6h ago For get about it.i hate ppl like you. Went uou put some think stick with it. Learn that in life. 4 min ago I'm sorry you feel that way but I put it up for $60... you would still be getting $10 bucks off. 1 min ago If I sticked with my original offer you would have to pay $60.

8.

Text - 7:55 Job details Needs to hire 99 Freelancers Hello, We ARE HIRING 100+ OF GHOSTWRITERS AS WE PLAN TO DO 100's of videos for ALL topics from A to Z! (You must write with PASSION & PERSONALITY!) (If you do an EXCELLENT JOB, then we may be interested in more or bigger projects later on about your BEST topic/s.) We are Looking for Applicants Who Have ALL 3 Criterias: - TOPIC: YOUR #1 BEST AUTHENTIC & SKILLED TOPIC/AUTHENTIC TOPIC/SPECIALTY/NICHE EXPERTISE - PROOF: PROOF OF PASSION/KNOWLEDGE/

9.

Text - l TFW 9:01 PM © 89% Maybe: Meghan > Is your 65 inch still for sale Hi, yes it is. Would you be willing to deliver to westside I have a kid and I'm pregnant so l'd need it upstairs but I don't have any help here Can you give it for free. My kid broke my living room Tv No ma'am. Have a good night. Message Pay O CF GIF E Q W ERTY UIO P A S D FG H J KL

10.

Text - Alert! OP is a fucking scammer. He said these arts are free but when I asked him to do a custom artwork he was going to charge me 25.00 for a fucking sketch! This is a buy nothing group, I don't think he should be advertising here. 30 2h Like Reply Author dude... these sketches are free, if you asked me for custom work of course I am going to charge you 68 2h Like Reply

11.

Text - Today 9:17 PM Hey LYour wife hasn't cash apped me for Thursday yet, no rush just checking in. Right. Sorry was gonna ask u for discount on last lessor: didn't learn anything Sorry to hear that, is he practicing what I've been teaching in between lessons? He seems to be doing fine, besides he's only been playing a few weeks. Again I'm sorry, but I can't give you a discount because you don't think he's learning fast enough. I could give him an hour next time for the same price as 30min if y

12.

Text - Unneccesary rant: Tried to go to garage sales today. Most gone because people thought it would rain. Not the point. Anyways. So I follow signs and find one on Church Street. Decently big house. Pull up and this old lady had a bunch of boxes and shit in her garage so I rummaged for a bit. Found a nice piece of fabric I could decorate and turn into a scarf. A piece of fabric. I expected like a quarter. This dick was like $2. (It's a garage sale. To get rid of would donate to goodwill. Not a

13.

Text - 9.9K 2.1K Comments 4K Shares O Like Comment A Share As military spouses we are very upset with the Houston Texans. Why did you not give us free tickets or salute or thank us for our service? I think it's time to call the manager of your team and talk to them about your disrespect to our sacrifice and service as American heroes. We serve more than anyone ever. Time to turn off the Texan & NFL games and move out of America they don't ever care about us or give us anything for free Write a c

14.

Product - ... I will be out of town so I can't make it to your wedding. You can borrow the M3 if you want Looking to borrow a car for my wedding day. 12/28 will be needing it from 2 pm- 8 pm. Thank you O Share Haha Comment 00+ 41 You can borrow my tesla if you want 2h Like Reply you have a picture? 2h Like Reply 2h Like Reply lol no thank you!! Looking for something at least over 100k it's for my wedding not my 18th birthday party 2h Like Reply 2h Like Reply seriously? A model 3? Trade it in for

15.

Cheezburger Image 9559702272

Submitted by:

       
 

Things People Later Discovered Were Illegal

Honestly, everyone is probably doing something illegal right now. It's not mandatory to be aware of every single law, so in all probability there's some weird edict about wearing underwear on a Friday that no one is respecting. At the same time, there are tons of things that feel illegal but aren't, so everyone is just walking around feeling guilty and confused all the time.

1.

Text - NeedsMoreTuba 74 points · 19 hours ago I defaced currency for YEARS, but mostly during elementary and middle school. I thought dollar bills were really boring, so every day I'd color my lunch money to make it more interesting. I did this for years and years, until a history teacher caught me and said, "You know that's a felony, right?" My dumb ass thought that meant I was going to go to jail if anyone ever found my colored money, so I took the one I was making and I stashed it away in a b

2.

Text - Western-Result8780 11.6k points · 22 hours ago When I was a kid I thought it was normal that we could buy movies the day after they came out from the Chinese lady in the chicken shop. I didn't realize it was a crime until middle school when I told someone my grandma had Avatar on DVD and they said that was impossible since the movie was still in theaters.

3.

Text - _theavidreader13_ 7.2k points · 22 hours ago · edited 13 hours ago O2 O 2 7 & 27 More Trespassing. As a kid (think 6, 7) my younger brother and I would go over into our neighbor's yard (he had a fantastic garden) and play quietly. He never said anything; he was a WWII vet and lived alone. I guess we amused him. When he died, a new family moved into the house. We continued our ventures into the yard and the family must've found out, because we walked over one day to be met with a locked fe

4.

Text - menstrually-unstable 5.6k points · 23 hours ago I used to think the little olive kiosks in grocery stores were samples. I would always leave with a little produce bag of various olives and enjoy my treat on the ride home. I had odd tastes as a kid

5.

Text - cortechthrowaway 4.2k points - 23 hours ago Until I saw the sign posted as I exited Yellowstone National Park, I was unaware that it's illegal to make elk noises at the elk! I'd been riding around on my motorcycle making elk noises all week! They love it. They all look up and stare at you as you ride past.

6.

Text - floridas_lostboy 3.6k points ·1 day ago I remember back in the days of Napster, and Limewire when everyone said I'd go to jail for downloading a Blink-182 album. In reality, I just gave my computer super aids.

7.

Text - eblingdp 3.0k points · 18 hours ago I once had this coworker that was always coming up with hair- brained business schemes. One day he comes in and start going on this rant about how he's going to become a millionaire. He explains that he recently purchased like 10,000 SD cards from China, and he got a card reader for them. They cost like $0.50 each or something, and he's all like “But they can hold up to 10 GB of data each! That's enough for like four movies, and I can sell them for like

8.

Text - SilentTempestLord 2.9k points · 22 hours ago edited 11 hours ago As a teen living in the US, (Utah to be specific), and I was really questioning the sanitation of the utensils in the high school cafeteria. So I was carrying a multi- purpose tool with me that had a fork and a spoon on it. However, I wasn't aware that it had a fully functional blade on it, 3 and 3/4 inches to be precise. Oops.

9.

Text - WANNABENOVELTYBOY 2.5k points · 21 hours ago Old job I had had a snack bar in the conference room, it was always open and I thought you can just go I. And take a snack during break. I always it was odd how there was always a lot of food left so I would take several sandwiches, snacks, and drinks before going home. Did this for months and always thought it was allowed and normal. Until management made an announcement that the food in the conference room aren't for low level employees but f

10.

Text - gayvoter97 2.3k points · 21 hours ago · edited 10 hours ago Had a friend who liked to touch all the paintings in museums. She had been doing this her whole life, thought it was totally normal, and had just happened never to get caught. She did not believe me when I told her that you aren't allowed to. We got kicked out of the museum. To those asking how we got kicked out (or rather, she got kicked out and I left with her): she walked down a row of paintings and dragged her hand across eve

11.

Text - Serious-Candidate 1.9k points · 22 hours ago edited 17 hours ago Back when my ex was a barista at Starbucks I would drive her to work every day at 4AM and take a specific route. Thought nothing of it and the route became muscle memory. One day she asks me to pick her up early and I take the usual route. After I make a right turn on a red light (perfectly legal in the US) I suddenly get those dreaded lights flash behind me. The police officer came up to my window and asked for my credentia

12.

Text - Officer: Do you realize that turn you made back there was illegal? Me: Last time I checked it was legal to turn right on red, no? Officer: Sure, but there's obviously a sign that says that you can't do it at that specific intersection. Me: Impossible... I've been taking that turn every day for the past 6 months... Officer: ... Sure enough after the officer gave me the "are you f***ing serious" look along with my ticket I drove back to the intersection and every traffic light had a "Do Not

13.

Text - Wrylis 1.5k points · 22 hours ago I make a lot of things out of wood and metal. I didn't know how aggressive railyards can be about their shit. A few times in my life I've found railraod spikes partially buried in pebbles up to ten feet away from the track, and I've taken those to make knives and jewellery with. Turns out they do not like it when people take their rusted, busted junk that they leave to the elements.

14.

Text - bittebritta96 1.4k points · 21 hours ago Not me but a friend of mine accidentally stole coffee for an entire semester. We had a small cafe on campus that sold small meals you could take to class and drinks. They had their coffee area set up next to the counter. So you had to order and pay for it, then they would give you a cup and you would go fill it up yourself. She thought it was free and would just go up to it a few times a day and fill up her reusable cup. She finally noticed after w

15.

Text - Buckeyekhanate 1.3k points · 20 hours ago Probably not illegal but when I was younger my dad taught me how to trick the kiddie ride at my local Walmart so that I could continue riding without having to pay a quarter or whatever the fee was.

16.

Text - RumPullForceKin 1.2k points · 22 hours ago Delivered homemade "wine" for a friends dad. He'd give me and a buddy a list of addresses, load down the car and send us on our way. We'd bring him the money, he'd give us both our own jug for the trouble.

17.

Text - Charles0301 980 points · 23 hours ago Used to carry a switchblade around when I was 14 or so, that shit's blade was huge, thankfully no one ever stopped me, after an year or so discovered in my country switchblades were illegal to carry.

18.

Text - throwawaybeansnrice 581 points · 14 hours ago I flew with pepper spray in my backpack upwards of 15 times. I didn't think about it being potentially illegal, and TSA never caught it. I only stopped when I saw a sign that said no aerosols and I asked someone nearby in line of pepper spray was an aerosol... he was like yeah, and definitely illegal. So I threw it in the trash. Makes me concerned that TSA never found it... and concerned that I'm really dumb.

19.

Text - JL_Adv 539 points · 16 hours ago Drive body parts across county lines. I taught anatomy labs at a community college and used to take the brains and other internal organs for my high school science students to see/study. I did this for five years until the dean at the college pulled me into his office and asked why I had body parts on a cart, heading out of the building. I assured him I had been doing this each semester and that I would bring them back the next evening and students wouldn'

20.

Text - TheHud 325 points · 17 hours ago Not me, but my cousin (who is now in his upper 20s) thought up until a few years ago that the paper yard bags stacked outside of hardware stores were free. He would routinely grab a stack on the way out to his car.

21.

Text - sleepytimeghee 263 points · 20 hours ago When I was a little kid, I used to draw and make cards for the neighbors I liked. Then I would put them in their mailboxes. That's illegal. Technically only the post office is allowed to put things in a mailbox.

Submitted by:

       
 

History Memes That Are Technically Educational

It's strange to realize that history might actually be interesting and offer useful information about understanding our world. Many of us only realize this after we've left school. Well, at least there are history memes to feel smart about. Instead of teachers and books, we've got sweet inside jokes about people and empires who lived and died years and years ago.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9559646720

2.

Cheezburger Image 9559646976

3.

Cheezburger Image 9559647232

4.

Cheezburger Image 9559647488

5.

Cheezburger Image 9559647744

6.

Cheezburger Image 9559648000

7.

Cheezburger Image 9559648256

8.

Cheezburger Image 9559648512

9.

Cheezburger Image 9559648768

10.

Cheezburger Image 9559649024

11.

Cheezburger Image 9559649280

12.

Cheezburger Image 9559649536

13.

Cheezburger Image 9559649792

14.

Cheezburger Image 9559650048

15.

Cheezburger Image 9559646464

16.

Cheezburger Image 9559650304

17.

Cheezburger Image 9559650560

18.

Cheezburger Image 9559650816

19.

Cheezburger Image 9559651072

20.

Cheezburger Image 9559651328

21.

Cheezburger Image 9559651584

22.

Cheezburger Image 9559652096

23.

Cheezburger Image 9559653888

24.

Cheezburger Image 9559652352

25.

Cheezburger Image 9559652608

26.

Cheezburger Image 9559652864

27.

Cheezburger Image 9559653120

28.

Cheezburger Image 9559653376

29.

Cheezburger Image 9559653632

Submitted by:

       
 

Tumblr Post: Cowboy Tips Make Great Life Advice

This quick and entertaining Tumblr post highlights some golden nuggets of wisdom from a Cowboy Tips passage, of all things. Maybe all that any of us need to make it in this crazy game of life, is to just remember some solid cowboy tips. That could be it. Check out some more gold from Tumblr with this thread about the still-on submarines.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9559641088

2.

Cheezburger Image 9559641344

3.

Cheezburger Image 9559641600

4.

Cheezburger Image 9559641856

Submitted by:

       
 

Strangest Encounters People Had With Strangers

Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about the most bizarre interactions that people have ever had with strangers. Sometimes we cross paths with someone in this crazy big old world that we've never met, and proceed to have the kind of encounter that we'll never forget. Life can be a weird. 

1.

Text - r/AskMen + Join u/h113e • 1y What's the weirdest social interaction you've ever been part of? For me, the cake definitely goes to that one time I was was told by a woman in line at the drug store, out of the blue, that she used to breastfeed me. Explanation: I was in college and one weekend went back to my small hometown and ran some errands for my parents. Was in a drugstore and this woman that was roughly my mother's age came to me and started talking: W: hey, are you by any chance u/h1

2.

Text - W: you might not remember me, but (gets closer to me and whispers to my ear) I used to breastfeed you when you were a baby, because your mother didn't lactate. Me: W: Me: W: anyway tell your mother I said hi! See you around! Asked my mother about this when I got home, and apparently it's true - they were good friends and both gave birth days apart. When mom learned that she can't breastfeed me, this woman offered to breastfeed me along with her son.

3.

Text - kidkkeith • 1y I'm going to a job interview at 2pm. I walk in around 1:45pm and go to the receptionist to tell him l've arrived for the interview. He says "ok, but we have a scheduled fire alarm test at 2pm so would you mind coming back at around 2:15pm?" I say no problem and go for a walk around the area outside. I come back in around 2:10pm and a woman is standing next to the reception desk. She asks if I am there for the 2pm interview and asks if I know that I'm late. I look at the rec

4.

Text - Kdoterin • 1y 3 1 Award It's winter and an older woman was struggling with her groceries while me and my friend in a grocery store thats kinda out in the sticks. I helped her cause l'm just nice like that. We get to her car and my friend is getting pissed because the lady is going on and on about her mother who was 102 and just died and how she's never been grocery shopping without her. I had just lost someone myself so I was commiserating, but slowly backing away. It's snowing and kinda

5.

Text - ThaChalupaBatman • 1y • Male 1 Award For me, it was probably when I went to see my college's advisor to talk about potentially taking an exam to prove I know a subject (not sure what they're called) so I didn't have to retake a class. A bit of backstory, I took an online math class, got A's on all the homework and tests but failed the class because I didn't take the mandatory, 5 question pre- module quizzes that basically ask, "What percentage of your grade is exams?" "How many exams are

6.

Text - She then calls the examination center to see if they'll administer the exam for me and what available times they would be available. While on the phone, she says, "I'm here in my office with a young man named ThaChalupaBatman and he would like to take a knowledge exam. I've told him they can be difficult but he's much smarter than he looks." I forgot how the rest of the encounter went but I took the test and passed, but l'll always remember the encounter where I found out I apparently loo

7.

Text - Headsup1958 • 1y (USA) I was about 40(M) when I was shopping at a local grocery store. In line to check out ahead of me was a young woman in her early 20's holding a baby girl. The baby reached out to me and said, "Da Da". It happens a lot because I look like the fatherly type, I guess. Anyway the young woman turns and looks at me and says, "I don't THINK so", while turning up her nose. I chuckled and said, "Well at least one of you has good taste in men". 5.5k ...

8.

Text - [deleted] • 1y Was in Meijer grocery shopping. I was really tired and maybe a little delirious because it was only a few weeks after I had my kid. We'll call the other subjects of this story Not John and Not Mary. Anyway this guy comes up to me and his girlfriend is with him and goes "Hey [my name]!! How you doing?" Me: I'm good John! Nice to see you? Is this Mary?? Nice to meet you! Him: I'm not John... Not Mary: Who is Mary?? {glaring at Not John} Me: I'm sorry l'm really tired! Just ha

9.

Text - Me: Well it was nice to see you!! Have a nice day!! {panicking a little trying to figure out who the fuck these people are} I walked away and felt really awkward, and realized who I had mixed them up with and to be fair, the girlfriend also looked similar to John's girlfriend who l'd only seen pictures of. A few weeks later I found out Not John and Not Mary broke up because it turns out Not John was actually cheating on her with a different person named Mary. I panic blocked both of them

10.

Text - whitters414 • 1y My boss has been out sick from work for a while and when he returned I told him that we were happy to see him back. He was walking towards me and for some reason I thought he was going in for a hug...he. Was. Not. He dodged my attempt to hug him and said, "I'm still contagious!" I wanted to die. 592 ...

11.

Text - trailrider • 1y I'm home on leave when I was in the Navy in the early 90's. Was out in a McD's with my mom. This woman keeps staring at me while eating. Kinda creeps me out. We finish eating and go out to the car. Mom's unlocking the door, I'm standing in front the passenger's side waiting. Woman runs out and yells over to me: I CAN'T MARRY YOU! We look over and she says again that she can't marry me. Mom and I look at each other with a WTF?? look on our faces, turn back to her and mom go

12.

Text - [deleted] • 1y 1 Award In a job interview I was self talking on the way there saying "just say Hi Helen...hi Helen...hi Helen" Me-IM HELEN Helen-they said your name was gamingnglitter Me-it is Helen-.. ..... Ме-.... EDIT: I did get the job. Luckily my working interview and experience was enough to negate my weirdness. Also Helen and I became good friends and enjoyed our weirdness together. My stepdad still calls me Helen when I say something stupid though.

13.

Text - swiftbrook • 1y I had a weird encounter last night. Was buying groceries and the first item the cashier had to scan was a case of mini juice boxes. First she counted them one by one instead of multiplying them 4 rows by 11. Okay, I'm not in a rush and don't want to embarrass her. Then she takes out one little juice box and scans it and multiplies it by 44 units in the computer. It scanned as $7.50 so the total was $330. Then she keeps scanning other stuff. I'm like - whoah backup. That ca

14.

Text - And tries to move on. I try to stop her by saying - I think the entire case is $7.50. She tells me that she only scanned one juice box so they are indeed each 7.50 and she had to times that by 44 units for a total of $330. I want to just give up on the case of juice at that point but l'm not sure I can get her to stop and focus enough to void it from my total. I insist she think about it again and she decides she'll call a manager. We wait for a while. Manager finally comes and says - "It

Submitted by:

       
 

Steve Jobs Infamous Insult Response

 

It's like he answered the question without actually answering the question. 

Submitted by: (via Jonathan Field)

       
 
 
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)