Sponsor

2020/12/10

Ice Cream Taste Tester Finds A 10 and more...

This dude's not messing around when it comes to ensuring that each of his taste buds gets the full tasting experience. He really put that ice cream through the ringer. Good news for the ice cream is it all worked out, and the ice cream was deemed a "10."
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

 

Ice Cream Taste Tester Finds A 10 and more...


 In This Issue...



Ice Cream Taste Tester Finds A 10

 

This dude's not messing around when it comes to ensuring that each of his taste buds gets the full tasting experience. He really put that ice cream through the ringer. Good news for the ice cream is it all worked out, and the ice cream was deemed a "10." 

Submitted by: (via Saggy Britches)

       
 

Dudes Stuck In Car Caught In Crazy Flood

 

Floods are some of the most destructive natural phenomena out there, and here's a great example of how insane it is to get stuck in one. These guys in Brazil got a first hand experience of being stuck in a car with thousands of gallons of water rushing around and over them.

Submitted by: (via Rádio Itatiaia)

Tagged: wtf , car , stuck , weather , Video , flood
       
 

Girl Confronts Friend For Cheating With Her Boyfriend

 

A good old game of "Would You Rather" escalates in a way that her friend clearly never saw coming. It's so cringe there for a second that it almost seems like this could be staged. But, I don't know. People are capable of doing some terrible things. 

Submitted by: (via Funky Pie)

       
 

Tattoo Artist Deals With Totally Feral Karen

Karens just keep bursting into tattoo shops like this male Karen who didn't believe this tattoo shop owner and get a reckoning. It's a bummer to have to deal with people who try to get vengeance when they can't get a deal they wanted, but that's a part of life. Why does it have to be a part of life? Just ask the Karens like this one who got booted by an IT employee.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9578172160

2.

Cheezburger Image 9578172416

3.

Cheezburger Image 9578172672

4.

Cheezburger Image 9578172928

5.

Cheezburger Image 9578173440

6.

Cheezburger Image 9578173696

7.

Cheezburger Image 9578173952

8.

Cheezburger Image 9578174208

9.

Cheezburger Image 9578174720

10.

Cheezburger Image 9578174976

11.

Cheezburger Image 9578175488

12.

Cheezburger Image 9578171136

13.

Cheezburger Image 9578171392

14.

Cheezburger Image 9578171648

Submitted by:

       
 

People's Funniest Holiday Decoration Disasters

If there's one way that we can go about keeping that holiday spirit alive amidst a historically difficult holiday season, it's to celebrate people's most memorable holiday decoration disasters. All kinds of fails can occur when you're trying to get the house all tidied up and sorted out for the holiday. Maybe the tree ends up looking like it's right out of the iconic Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree scene. Or, maybe you bring a seemingly promising tree home only to realize that it's been infested by an army of nightmarish spiders. 

1.

Text - Barbara Fischkelta @barbarafisch Replying to @jimmyfallon I had two deer on my front lawn. Someone rearranged them so that one was mounting the other from behind #Decoration Disaster

2.

Text - AtlanticFlow 000 @atlantic_flow Replying to @FallonTonight One year we were putting the Christmas lights on the tree and they would't come on. We went through the whole string to find out which light was a dud. Ends up the lights weren't plugged in! #DecorationDisaster

3.

Cheezburger Image 9578185728

4.

Text - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 my dad took over my hamster once i went back to college and ended up getting really attached and today he escaped and this goes to prove how truly pure my father is

5.

Cheezburger Image 9578186240

6.

Cheezburger Image 9578186496

7.

Cheezburger Image 9578186752

8.

Cheezburger Image 9578187008

9.

Cheezburger Image 9578187264

10.

Cheezburger Image 9578187520

11.

Cheezburger Image 9578187776

12.

Cheezburger Image 9578188032

13.

Cheezburger Image 9578188288

14.

Cheezburger Image 9578188544

15.

Cheezburger Image 9578188800

16.

Cheezburger Image 9578189056

17.

Cheezburger Image 9578189568

18.

Text - A Zingle BelI Raq28 @raflocruz99 000 Replying to @jimmyfallon We wanted to buy an LED light up star for our tree. Every store near us & out of town we went to didn't have them in stock at the time, so we just bought a glitter covered star & put Christmas lights around it to make it "light up", making it our own LED star #DecorationDisaster

Submitted by:

       
 

Man's Fiancée's Parents Accuse Him Of Buying Cheap Ring

There's a lot of ungrateful and toxic behavior on display in this lover's quarrel. The poor guy claims he's been supporting his family, while hard at work through this historically difficult time, and then when he buys his love a nice ($3K) engagement ring he gets chewed out by her family for not spending enough. Insane. Now above any other time it's incomprehensible that someone would go and pitch a fit about something like that, when so many folks are just struggling to hold onto some sliver of financial security. 

1.

Text - 1 3 4 AITA for not buying a 10% engagement ring? Not the A-hole My partner and I have been talking about getting engaged for the last year or so. I have quite a good job so could easily afford an expensive engagement ring and if I was following the 10% rule then I should spend around 10-15k on the ring. However, my parents, sister and nephew have all had covid this year so I was financially supporting all of them for a while, my sister has lost her job so l'm still supporting her a bit an

2.

Text - So long story short I spent about 3k on a nice little white gold ring with diamonds and a sapphire(her birthstone). Initially she was very happy with it until her mother(a jeweller) called it cheap. She has since given it back to me and accused me of undervaluing her and what she does for me(she's a SAHM to our 18 month old, and does the majority of the cooking/cleaning because i work long hours). I feel like shit tbh, she's refusing to talk to my, her parents are accusing me of using her

3.

Text - Edited to add that why her mum is a jeweller by trade/ training, she no longer works in the industry due to an issue with her wrists, carpel tunnel or something, I'm not 100% sure. So she wasn't in a position to help with the ring. EDIT: I've answered this several times in the comments so might as well put it here too: their concerns aren't based on any form of concern about financial insecurity as I pay her to be a SAHM. She gets $450/week to spend however she likes or save, I happen to

4.

Text - I did discuss ring styles with my partner before buying the ring. She wanted a sapphire surrounded by diamonds like princess Diana's ring. I also noticed that she preferred pear cut stones so I had a sapphire custom cut into a pear shape and placed into a diamond halo on a white gold band. There is little to no chance that I was over charged because it was done in conjunction with 2 jewelers and I had it independently appraised for insurance reasons afterwards. 4 7.2k 3 2.4k ↑, Share

5.

Text - andyblu • 19h NTA: The 10% rule was created by the JEWELRY INDUSTRY. The two of you need to decide what is appropriate for you and your situation. If you are guilty about it or she feels slighted, then the two of you should agree to re-evaluate your circumstances at your 5th anniversary and upgrade her ring then. Reply 5.3k ...

6.

Text - someawfulbitch • 19h Whoa. Wtf? People really expect that shit?? NTA. Nah. 3k is a NICE ring. That's some.... Nah, I don't wanna trash talk someone I never met, but nah. NTA at all. She was happy til she knew the value. Enough said. Reply 1.6k •..

7.

Text - HemlockAndStone • 18h 1 Award NTA Her parents are out of line for sure, but you need to be talking to your partner, not them. From her perspective, she's got her parents in her ear telling her that a "cheap" ring is indicative of your feelings towards her, and as a SAHM, she's pretty dependent on you for money (which I would imagine is a scary position to be in). You should make it clear that you are thinking about the future and making sure that you both are financially secure, at a time

8.

Text - danimal-crossing • 19h • Partassipant [3] 3 1 Award NTA. this some rich people shit. she's entitled and should appreciate what she got, 3k is a lot. E Q Reply 4 1.0k ...

9.

Text - emrose138 • 19h 1 Award NTA and run. If her parents can sway her opinion that much, that's a huge red flag. And if she also believes that she's being de-valued because she was given a 3k ring, then she clearly has issues. I'm sorry, no matter what your income is, it's a pandemic, and you've clearly been financially affected by it. Her refusing to acknowledge that is ridiculous. O Reply 1 2.9k 3 + •..

10.

Text - wildwest74 • 19h • Partassipant [2] NTA. If she gave the ring back because she or her mother think $3K is cheap, that tells you everything you need to know. I say this as someone who spent over $12K on an engagement/custom wedding set. I could afford it. If I couldn't, my wife would have been more upset that I spent that much. And she would have been equally thrilled with any smaller ring l could have given her. She is marrying you, not the jewelry, and not your paycheck. If this is to be

11.

Text - PayrollPrince • 19h • Pooperintendant [52] NTA We're in a global crisis.. you're literally supporting your entire family and your partner is also aware of this. She should be a little more understanding... this is giving me red flags. Money isn't everything and it's clear that you care about her. Her mother needs to mind her own business Reply 295 ...

12.

Text - IGotOverGreta • 18h • Partassipant [3] NTA. The 10% "rule" was invented by diamond sellers and jewelers. Have a conversation with your fiancee and ask her how she feels about the ring, and how she felt about it before someone gave her an outside judgement. Tell her why your budget was smaller than she expected. Helping your family keep a roof over their heads and food in the stomachs during a global pandemic is not a heartless thing. If she's still upset about it, try to find a compromise

13.

Text - MsBaseball34 • 19h • Certified Proctologist [23] NTA ... a divorce would have been way more expensive. Don't marry someone who obviously only values monetary things. Reply 1 172 ...

14.

Text - anonoldman2020 • 19h NTA. It is a scam fostered by jewelers. Tell her you will try to find someone else who will accept it. EDIT - That is probably a little harsh. Tell her you will hold it for her until she feels like she wants to be engaged more than she wants a more expensive ring. Q Reply 1 116 ...

15.

Text - DreadGrrl • 18h • Certified Proctologist [24] NTA The "10% Rule" is marketing BS spouted by the industry. Don't feel bad about not falling for their crap. Reply 12 ...

16.

Text - Wallflowerheart • 19h • Pooperintendant [54] NTA A TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR RING IS RIDICULOUS. If she doesn't accept your ring that you thoughtfully picked out, then she doesn't accept you. E Q Reply 115 3 ...

17.

Text - electric29 • 19h NTA. This makes me so sad for you. She doesn't appreciate that you thoughtfully picked one you knew she would like. She then got her mind changed (VERY easily) by people who are not in your relationship, so she cares more what they think than about you and your life together. She doesn't appreciate that you have other responsibilities and are meeting those. If she was a decent person, she would have told her mom to butt out and even if she didn't absolutely love the ring,

18.

Text - tallulahmoon • 11h NTA 1. She's marrying you because she loves you (supposedly) not for a ring. 2. The 10% rule is sexist and ridiculous on both sides. 3. Her parents aren't marrying you, frankly l'd tell them to stop getting involved. You can always upgrade in the future if you want to, but also l'd seriously reconsider marrying someone that materialistic. I know if the man I loved said he wanted to marry me l'd just be delighted and excited regardless. Reply 1 7 ...

Submitted by:

       
 

Facepalm Moments from Humanity's Best and Brightest

We're all people, and we make mistakes. Some of us learn after one or two. Others just keep making them forever and ever, and that's where the real magic happens. People have facepalm moments of mystifying dumbness at all hours of the day, and we're here for it. Classic facepalm moments are what make us human, and also what make us feel better that we're not the particular human making that stupid error.

1.

Font - rat boy @jnudey please excuse me while i search for a new psychiatrist 3:40 . LTE (630) iMessage Today 3:36 PM From Behavioral Health Education Services. Justin has an appt with Dr. Marshall on Monday, October 7 at 12:45 PM. Reply to confirm date and time. рeеpее роороо Justin, this is not an automated message. Should we consider this a confirmation for said time and date? oh my god i'm so sorry. yes, tomorrow at 12:45 works fine Delivered

2.

Hair - Day 20 of quarantine: Me and the boys still having fun 10.5k Share 182 This is NOT social distancing unless you all live together, which I doubt. 5d Reply

3.

Text - theocseason4 Follow i love this girl on tiktok who was like 'no matter how times someone explains it to me i will never understand why we cant just print more money' vetementes Follow tommysquid "if we print more money then it loses its 50.1K value" then just make it not lol I thought humans made the rules 1d Liked by creator View replies (198) v

4.

Text - tnorbs @blanketgoblin I just found my old diary from when I was 9 and by god I was an idiot E,4: 12:00.pm Dear b.re, gess what! 'aNhat?" to day is 4 th o Julie god Tby 2007 hello 2008.

5.

Text - DEAR ATHEISTS: How is it that cavemen survived the asteroid but the dinosaurs didn't? Haha Comment O You, and 31 others Social distancing. They stayed 65 million years apart. OO 19 1h Haha Reply

6.

Text - han dahshan Kuwaiti police has shut down a fish store that was sticking googly eyes on fish to make them appear more fresh than they are. :-) via Al Bayan newspaper, @bayan_kw. Show this thread

7.

Fender - BMW is a Man's car. Mercedes is for women BLUE @MissKelechi Cars are made for whoever the fuck can afford them.

8.

Eyewear - The Beatles O @thebeatles 2m BEATLES Remembering John today. 000 10 t7 304 959 Spotify O @Spotify 1m Happy birthday, John 000 7

9.

Property - JINGLE JANGLE JUSTIN @Heisenherr The kids asked if they could write "Let It Snow" on the windows... the bottom is what can be seen from the road. HE ITSM IENE

10.

Text - Yahoo YAHOO! @Yahoo Budget airline wants to remove all the seats from its planes and make passengers stand yhoo.it/2ttAhqa asH @AshKaneSkittles whats next? we gotta push the damn plane to build up speed on the runway?

11.

Font - NEWS Conspiracy Theorists Are Complaining After 5G 'Blockers' They Bought Slowed Down Their Internet by Mike Walsh Large WiFi Router Guard (Blocks About 90% of WiFi Router EMF While You can Still use The Router) Blocks 5G! Brand: Router Guard ****** 76 ratings | 27 answered questions Price: $89.25 • $9.99 shipping Get $60 off instantly: Pay $29.25 s89-25 upon approval for the Amazon Prime Store Card. No annual fee. Connections WLAN Brand Router Guard Supports Radio Frequency Bluetooth Rou

12.

Ladder - LETS SIHI

13.

Display device - West Midlands Fire Service O @WestMidsFire · Dec 7, 2017 000 We're seriously unimpressed Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been 'cemented' inside a microwave oven. Read more: wmfs.link/2kwp4me (Photos © West Midlands Fire Service) 1.6K 27 16.1K 28.9K

14.

Poster - This planet is a fucking reality show for aliens. It has to be. IM O COLLEGE FOOTDALL PRIMETIME SEAHAWKS EABLES 1ST 1:26 25 ob Quinn MONDAY NIGHT NFL FOOTBALL BET

15.

Electronic device - Are boys ok Please don't leave your tampons out Yuck IMessage Pay

16.

Text - O Like Comment Share J. Ewww 2h Like Reply 1 J. its the toilet paper roll holder? J. ? 2h Like Reply Jr the white thing, its not a OO its litterally the thing tampon that holds the toilet paper in the toilet paper holder, the thing you squish when you replace the rolle

17.

Cone - merry christmas to my wonderful brother and boyfriend

18.

Text - The power went out on Halloween so my friend and I sill wanted to make tea so we had to do this. Took 40 minutes but it worked. t716 471 .but it's gas not electric you could have lit the burner with a lighter Q3 L7 10 1,039

19.

Nature - A girl keeps sending my local news station screenshots of the landscape from Red Dead Redemption 2 for their "Out and About" news segment... and they keep putting it on the news thinking it's a photo. Bella, I salute you. COURTESY BELLA MCGUIRE 6:2

20.

Text - Bill Hanstock O @sundownmotel lol this is supposed to be an ad for jesus but it makes satan seem fuckin rad as hell SATAN DOESN'T WHISPER, "BELIEVE IN ME.' HE WHISPERS, "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF." Matt Smethurst Our Portion

21.

Text - teamrocketing Follow thinking about my optometrist who was treating my eye infection and said "if it hurts, you can rinse your eye with boiled water. look at me - look at me. i want you to understand that i mean water that has been boiled and has since cooled down. not boiling water. do you understand?" like i'm so grateful for this man ensuring that I wouldn't destroy my eyes by pouring boiling water in it, because it is an adequate assessment of my intelligence weaselle Follow this is a

22.

Text - decent pigeon @decentbirthday had fun catching up with an old classmate tanner nhy hey dude what's up? 3:13 PM / tanner edecentbirthday aye bro 3:21 PM no way i'm letting them infect me with the covid vaccine. why don't people realize it's full of nasty shit you don't need in your body. remember that time on the bus in high school when i paid you $5 to lick the bottom of that old shoe 3:23 PM / haha yeah good times man 3:25 PM cool just checking in 3:28 PM / >

23.

Vertebrate - 600 O000 COLOR THE ZEBRA

24.

Screenshot - Detective Thave been thinking about this exchange all day. JEN 46 · Every seafood restaurant in DC should have a special this week called Squid Pro Quo. 72 t7 572 5.8K 'Brad Follow Replying to Actually, the expression is "QUID pro quo," - not “SQUID." It's Latin. 11:13 AM - 26 Sep 2019 5 Retweets 42 Likes 258 ♡ 42

25.

Organism - shared a post. ... 6d ·O Found this poor guy eating a dead deer on side of road. He has no collar and he's a little snippy. Barely got him in my car. Please share this so we can find his owners! T3U SHOP

Submitted by:

Tagged: wtf , FAIL , facepalm , mistakes , lol , ridiculous , dumb , stupid
       
 

Tumblr Thread Comes Down on Uninformed Art Snob

This commenter found themselves at the receiving end of one of the best insults we've ever heard when they decided to get all snooty toward a fan of art history. For more funny tumblr art stuff, here's a thread on the cold business of art modelling as well as another thread on the world's most hated artist and his bean.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9578122240

2.

Cheezburger Image 9578122496

3.

Cheezburger Image 9578122752

4.

Cheezburger Image 9578121984

Submitted by:

Tagged: art , tumblr , response , snob , lol , ridiculous , funny
       
 

Entitled Karen Wants Lady's Service Dog, Reality Check Ensues

It's hard to stomach that there are really people like this that exist. The nasty level of insufferable entitlement genuinely defies anyone's expectations. It's like, how do you possibly think that someone's just going to sell you their service dog? They have that precious little being for a reason, and putting a price on it like this Karen did is just adding another layer of disrespect to the whole mess. Check out some more entitled people and their audacious demands over here.

1.

Text - 5:30 PM I saw your service dog on your page. He's soooo cute. Hi, thank you very much! O How much for him I think you might be confusing me for someone else, my dog is not for sale

2.

Blue - No, I'm on the right account. My son is 7 years old and was diagnosed last year and his blood sugars are alllI over the place. I need a dog to tell him his sugars because I work a lot I'm sorry ma'am, but my dog isn't for sale, he's my dog. If you want, I could help provide information on where you could get a service dog for your son

3.

Blue - But I want your dog, his blue eyes are gorgeous and he's already trained I'm sorry ma'am but I won't sell you my dog O Message... +

4.

Text - Please my son needs him. I could pay you $300 for him. I live in Would you be able to drop him off this weekend Excuse me! you want to pay $300 dollars for my dog??? I consider my dog priceless. And you expect me to drive over 1,000 miles to drop him off. Please stop messaging me

5.

Text - You b, my son needs him, his health is on the line. It's you fua teenagers who always get service dogs when us moms need these dogs for our babies. I bet you don't even have diabetes your fu girl. I hope your dog gets stolen from you, you don't even need him. My baby is going to die because of you, I hope your happy

Submitted by:

       
 

Children Of Horrible Cooks Share Their Pain

Many of us grew up with less than stellar cooks at the helms of our households, and we bear the scars of the past. Cooking isn't intuitive, and more often than not a rushed parent just needs to get something on the table, even if it will become a negative memory. Some of us still don't eat certain things because we lived in a world of bone-dry chicken and boiled broccoli for years. For some other garbage tasting experiences, here are the worst things people tasted.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9578111744

2.

Cheezburger Image 9578111488

3.

Cheezburger Image 9578112000

4.

Cheezburger Image 9578112256

5.

Cheezburger Image 9578112512

6.

Cheezburger Image 9578112768

7.

Cheezburger Image 9578113024

8.

Cheezburger Image 9578113280

9.

Cheezburger Image 9578113536

10.

Cheezburger Image 9578113792

11.

Cheezburger Image 9578114048

12.

Cheezburger Image 9578114304

13.

Cheezburger Image 9578114560

14.

Cheezburger Image 9578114816

15.

Cheezburger Image 9578115072

16.

Cheezburger Image 9578115328

17.

Cheezburger Image 9578115584

18.

Cheezburger Image 9578115840

19.

Cheezburger Image 9578116096

20.

Cheezburger Image 9578116352

21.

Cheezburger Image 9578116608

22.

Cheezburger Image 9578116864

23.

Cheezburger Image 9578117120

Submitted by:

       
 

Landlord Ghosts Tenant Over Security Deposit, Tenant Outwits Landlord

Man, it's stories of pro revenge like this one that end up giving landlords a truly bad rap. This particular landlord decided to get real shady when it came time to pay back their tenant's security deposit. They tried to pull the old ghosting move. Well, that certainly backfired completely for the landlord. After a little research the tenant was able to determine that there was no way their landlord would come out on top in the situation. Must've been real sweet getting to triple that original security deposit. Check out some more landlord drama with this man who took a nuclear revenge on a Karen landlord.

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge + Join u/Phil_Drill • 3y Ignore me asking for my deposit? That's cool, you can just pay me triple then. tl;dr: My landlord decided to ghost me when it came time to pay me my rental deposit back. The law clearly states I can sue for up to three times the original deposit if l'm not paid in a timely manner, so I used this to punish them for their unwarranted dickery. A few years back I rented a duplex. I lived in it, I moved out. Nothing special. During the move-out inspection

2.

Text - They knew from the lease agreement that we had pets, so of course the first thing the inspector says entering the house is "I smell animals, we'll have to charge you to cost of getting a special pet odor removing cleaning service." We were right there to call him on his bullshit with the invoice and paperwork from the cleaning service that already did a comprehensive clean, including a pet odor package. He quickly dropped that bullshit. Then he found a carpet stain which, despite everyone

3.

Text - They gave us a statement of how much our deposit was, how much they deducted and for what, and how much was left over for us. By the books... until they didn't actually deliver it. I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt but they had our mailing address for our next place and it never turned up. I called them, e- mailed them twice a week asking if they've mailed it or if I can just pick it up from their office. No answer, no reply. They were completely ghosting us.

4.

Text - We found out that the state law says if your deposit (minus deductions) isn't paid within 30 days of vacating, you can take your landlord to court for up to three times the amount of the original deposit, no deductions. We read and studied this law well and concluded that there's no reason we shouldn't be able to fight this and win, no lawyer required. A $90 filing fee later and our landlord was served notice of our intent. Then wo00oah, whaddayaknow! After all that ghosting for 45-ish da

5.

Text - Fuck their low ball offer. I replied reminding them that I can force them to pay three times the deposit, but I will settle out of court for just twice the deposit. Did I need to settle? I don't know, the law says up to three times, so I guess I was worried that if it actually went to court, a judge might decide that the circumstances aren't bad enough to warrant that much more money for me, so it might not be worth the trouble. Twice was good enough for me, and making them lose money ove

6.

Text - They agreed immediately, and said I could pick up the check at their office. When I stopped by, what still confuses me to this day was that they still insisted on showing me the report of all the the things wrong with the house that they had to deduct from the original deposit, like I gave a fuck at that point. That ship had sailed. They were paying me twice the full deposit anyways. They could stick their petty, unfulfilled deductions up their ass. Closing thoughts: Do landlords do this

Submitted by:

       
 

Twitter Thread: Hamster Stages Great Escape, Pure Dad Has Breakdown

We can only imagine what kind of blinding panic must've stormed this poor dad's senses when he realized he'd misplaced his daughter's precious hamster. You can really see the dad's love shine through in the way he completely loses his mind. Fortunately though, it all works out, and this emotional rollercoaster has a happy ending. 

1.

Text - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 my dad took over my hamster once i went back to college and ended up getting really attached and today he escaped and this goes to prove how truly pure my father is

2.

Blue - 148 Padre > kk Today 10:43 AM Please call me a soon as you get this it's an emergency dad do not freak out it's just a hamster!! we will find him Delivered

3.

Text - Oh my God l'm so sorry honey I'm so sorry I'm looking everywhere Im so wicked sorry l'll keep looking all day I Can't believe this

4.

Text - This is the absolute worst ever I'm Never going to forgive myself if he doesn't come back Should I keep looking for him or is that going to scare him into hiding PATTO

5.

Blue - If I can't find him today l'm not going to work tomorrow so I can keep looking Dad- he's just a hamster i don't blame you at ALL. you shouldn't skip work you are a lawyer and he is a hamster Delivered

6.

Aqua - that looks good what's the white arc of bedding for or is that bedding? what is that

7.

Blue - Flour So I can see his footsteps if he comes to get the food oh that's smart So I know he's still alive that's smart

8.

Blue - me too I'm so sorry steph This is my biggest screwup ever. I will make it right dad it's ok! No it's not

9.

Text - I put him in his ball a whole bunch of times I should have double checked God is good I will trust him I know he likes peanut butter Peanuts That's a start

10.

Black-and-white - Steph Veerman @stephyj725 follow up: He did find him!!!

11.

Skin - OMG DID YOU GET HIM??

12.

Text - Yes In his cage Are you effing kidding

13.

Teal - The little bastard is trying to get out again arrest him

14.

Text - Yesterday 11:38 PM This was the most stressful day in my life since I took the bar exam Night

Submitted by:

       
 

Weird and Dumb Junk People Tried Selling Online

The internet opens up wonderful new marketplaces for those of us with weird crap in our attics and the creativity to rebrand literal garbage. There's a lot of dumb junk people tried selling online. There's soiled mattresses, pig couches, weird shaped potato chips, baby launchers and just so much more dumb and weird items people tried selling online

1.

Finger - CR CellBrokerage B PS4. 00 70 80 80 do 10 Thermostat Simulator BABS ESRB Ps5 game $15

2.

Organism - Negotiable rats for sale image 1 of 2 Found all these rats in my house.. 10$ each. If they're all gone keep calling I'm sure I'll find more. My house is infested! Good food for pet snakes. Also one of the rats I captured had babies so I separated them. Babies are half off!! Need them gone! Call me!

3.

Blue - In great condition. Pickup only in Orleans LOINI LOINI PIERO EGA DINI $25 OTTAWA, ON Pepsi hat MESSAGE XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX e bs of ing khong cho a ta cd hội xm dis v hy nh phà hp th PEP

4.

Wood - Table $69 O Everett, WA Taking orders for Christmas. Choice of nordic pine or cherry.

5.

Bicycle tire - 10:59 1 ... LON MOWR $750 Listed 44 minutes ago in Athol, MA Send seller a message Hello, is this still available? Send Send Offer Save Share

6.

Adaptation - ll Optus ? O 35% O s post 3 mins Taxidermy one week old baby camel in sitting position $1200 pick up 8 shares O Like A Share

7.

Brown - Handcrafted Paperclips $100.00 V In stock

8.

Text - Buy-Sell-Trade 47m • Kids misbehaving? 100 bucks l'll come to your house dressed as the Grinch and throw your tree right out the fucking window $100 - Kids misbehaving? 100 bucks l'll come to your house dressed as the ... MESSAGE

9.

Brown - 2d · 6 SKINLESS Sectional sofa for sale Made by VITILIGO Inbox for more details IG: totty.kay 1:56 Messenger 1:561 E LTE Messenger O Like Comment Share

10.

Clothing - NEARBY AREAS YARD SALE 14h • A 2-1/2 feet $5. MESSAGE Time out/bad girl doll 7 Comments

11.

Nature - Product. 1h · 0 $800 Tie fighter Chesapeake, VA O Like Comment

12.

Product - Rare corner screw $1,000 Listed 7 hours ago in Avondale, AZ e Seller prefers door drop off or pick up. Learn More E Get Local Delivery. Learn More Send seller a message

13.

Light - Crystal Rattle & Pacifier - S20 (Greece) image 1 of 3 LEAD CPY

14.

Wood - il Verizon ? 7:11 PM 1 73% Headboard with potential $200 Listed 5 hours ago in Apollo Beach, FL A Get Local Delivery. Learn More Send seller a message 2

15.

Technology - BUY/SELL/TRADE 1h • Custom Television Art MESSAGE $20 My little brother was feeling creative while playing Fortnite... So he decided to make a custom art piece! For the low price of $20 this beautiful piece could make a statement in your home! SAMSUNG 2 Comments

16.

Uniform - 3 choir boys $10 O Addison, IL 3 hand made choir boys $10 for all 3

17.

Tool - TI FREE MESSAGE Wood chopping axe not for anything else

18.

Tradition - Santa body $1,234 Message , IN Free Santa body, about 6ft tall. I don't know where his head is, so not included. You haul, first come first serve no holds

19.

Brown - Four year old petrified Krispy Kreme doughnut $500 Send seller a message Is this still available? Send on Tuesday This donut has been hanging on my wall at work for four years, it can be yours for the low price of $500

20.

Product - Toaster $1

21.

Sleeve - Description Wedding Dress She didn't want to pose in the dress so I did it for her. No I did not shave my legs for this photo shoot. Paid $2800 Never used for a wedding. Size 10/12 Halter top A line C cup Beautiful detailing Stored in plastic garment bag If I can look this pretty in the dress, imagine how beautiful you would look. Email transfer and cash accepted Wedding Dress We can make arrangements on when and where to meet so you can see the dress. Don't worry, I won't model it for

22.

Collection - made by friend who spent time in our local jail. They're made from bar soap with a fine tooth comb MESSAGE $20 • A friend of mine did a considerable amount of aCounty Jail and with nothing else to do... he had access to some bar soaps and he had a fine-tooth comb that he removed some of the the teeth from and time in whittled out these little sayings for me on the bar soaps. I think they are so cool im sharing some.

23.

Colorfulness - l Telstra Wi-Fi Call ? 1:36 pm 60% 4 facebook Buy/Swap/Sell Taree_ ... 4 m· A You can put Christmas stuff on it $20 O Taree, NSW You can put Christmas on it 10 each COVID-19 info for buyers and sellers Learn More O Like Comment Write a comment...

24.

Hairstyle - For Sale or Wanted in Abingdon and ... Oxfordshire 4 December at 15:06 Facebook for Android · O Full size joker model with hand painted face, very heavy, will make a great addition to any batman fan £200 · BICESTER, ENGLAND MESSAGE Life size joker model 1 2 comments

25.

Logo - 201 4:49 VIRGIN HD voUSH SCREEN SHINE pepsi Square Pepsi $35 $50 Listed 3 days ago in Send seller a message Send Hi Gavin, is this still available?

Submitted by:

       
 

Clueless People That Got Extra Large Servings Of Reality

As long as we've had social media we've had people making proper fools of themselves online. There are just so many folks that have an uncanny knack for posting stuff to the rest of the online world that really could've used the second look. Fortunately, we have some folks in the various online communities that are dedicated to serving up these clueless fools extra large servings of reality. 

1.

Text - July 16 · : Hi guys! I'm looking for a book of low calorie recipes (about 1700 per day) because the foods I've been eating have started to look the same. Does anybody have any recommendations? I greatly appreciate it a iedeond1 other 9 Comments Like כו Comment Share n ok. Calorie counting doesn't work. I do it all the time and I gain weight. Just do intuitive eating instead of starving your body like you do before you regret it for good. Besides why are you complaining?? all you eat goes

2.

Helmet - Thankfully it's been taken off the streets. You're doing God's work mate lost an ancestor to a sword just like that in the 13th century 004.5K 20h Like Reply

3.

Blue - Robert Supply/demand, do some research on economics. Good luck man! Oh I got my minor in macroeconomics Heres the problem with the scalpers market principle; you believe you control supply, which you dont because you do not create the supply. Unlike concert tickets with a set limit and timeframe, you are trying to sell a console you did not produce or add value to. You have a ticking timeclock because once MS increases supply (by next week) you will have a lower market threshold since mor

4.

Text - 2/2 Robert reduced the price to $925 for XBox Series X - Sealed/Brand New. Robert reduced the price to $900 for XBox Series X - Sealed/Brand New. Robert changed the listing description. Robert reduced the price to $875 for XBOX Series X - Sealed/Brand New. Robert changed the listing description. Robert reduced the price to $850 for XBox Series X- Sealed/Brand New. Oh I see supply has gone up and you cant find a buyer now

5.

Text - 1h Yah man. I shoulda chose the supreme hobby of being on Reddit 24/7 like you. -110 1h 4 Awards You have comments from 5 minutes ago, 15 minutes ago, 36, 59, an hour, two hours, three from three hours ago, two from four hours ago, one from five hours. You have had 23 dumbass things to say in the last day, counting this. 1 119

6.

Text - Adrian' ► @Adriviix · 1h ... Replying to @CyberpunkGame Fun fact: Your game is gonna die in lest then a year if you don't bring multiplayer 242 2721 ♡ 65 The Witcher O @witchergame ·52m ... Ok. Q 42 27 102 ' 1,611

7.

Text - Quick Tools Mail & Ship Track & Manage Postal Store (edit) Request Type InquiryType Problem Category Receiving Mail Topic No Delivery/No Attempt > My Mail Was Delayed Additional Detail: How late was your Over 7 days mail: Type of Mail Piece: Package What Was the Priority Mail 3-day Class of Mail: Additional I paid $110 for PRIORITY and it took EIGHT DAYS to get my parcel from downtown San Francisco to the San Information:Francisco airport, a distance of 14.8 miles. A turtle could have don

8.

Muscle - this is my smug "I'm definitely not going to get sunburned today" look. flash forward to 3 hours later and I had the chills from being so burned. wear SPF, kids. Like Comment Share Buffer

9.

Blue - SPF causes cancer! Try a beach umbrella Like Reply 1 Yesterday at 1:21pm Well that's just empirically not true. Like · Reply 6 1 Yesterday at 1:44pm unrelated Like · Reply 6 1 · Yesterday at 2:29pm L - Do some research of your own before you accuse people of not speaking the truth please. Just trying to inform. Thanks. Like · Reply · 21 hrs

10.

Text - First of all, SPF is a unit of measure. This is like saying that millimeters cause drowning. But you want research? Fine. The claim that more people who use sunscreen develop melanoma is based on a study that tracked sun exposure and sunscreen use in nearly 1500 people over a span of two years. The results did show that those who used sunscreen were more likely to develop melanoma, but there was a massive caveat left out: The median sun protection factor (SPF) was 6 (the CDC recommends SP

11.

Text - The American Society for Dermatological Surgery recommends sunscreen. The National Cancer Institute recommends sunscreen. The World Health Association recommends sunscreen. The National Institute of Health recommends sunscreen. The Skin Cancer Foundation, in a meta-analysis of every study between 1966 and 2003, "found no evidence that sunscreen increases melanoma risk." The link is here: http://www.skincancer.org/./sunscreens-safe-and-effective Now if you have research of your own that co

12.

Text - Michael September 2019 I would pass on this experience personally it's not a really informative tour Response from Sobe Rides September 2019 Thanks for your response and I am sorry you did not find the tour informative. However I remember educating you about the history of Miami Beach and if the tour was not informative how come I had to tell you to stop video recording the tour. If you replay the video recording in your phone you would clearly see and hear you asking me questions and me

13.

Text - Debra Mae Powell 11/26/2020 AT 1:35 AM Why? WHY? I know it is a longer book and more com- plicated. But I also know she likely actually finished it 6-8 months before release. These trilogies cannot be a year apart. 4 REPLY

14.

Text - Debra 11/27/2020 AT 4:02 PM Exactly, the publisher sets the dates so the publisher can change them without dis- turbing Nora's writing time to shorten the period of time between releases. Also note that the publisher does not consider the customer in their planning. Who should be first? THE CUSTOMER!

15.

Text - Debra 11/28/2020 AT 6:08 PM Please stop making comments on a blog about the publisher setting re- lease dates according to their time- line and not considering the cus- tomer? What is wrong with suggest- ing that the publisher can alter a re- lease schedule? They can and they do. Many times. Assuming that just because we read Nora's books we have no idea about anything that a publisher does is insulting. It is a business. It should consider its cus- tomer. Without the customer there is no

16.

Text - months. Fact. It does not have to af- fect Nora's writing time. Fact. A pub- lisher does sit on MS's when it is pru- dent or they are waiting for an event before they release. Fact. Publishing trilogies a year apart is simply a mar- keting strategy. Fact. I am reading the book for a second time. Fact. I will read it again before the next book drops. Fact. That does not mean I cannot comment on the fact that the publisher, that controls the release date, cannot change the re- lease dates.

17.

Text - Nora Roberts 11/28/2020 AT 7:44 PM I have personally explained the process to you, Debra. You are not stating facts but opinions. But you continue to contradict me, as you apparently think you know more about publish- ing than I do, and more than the industry professionals I work with. FACT: Publishing the trilogy a year apart is not a marketing strategy. I haven't finished writing the second book, and won't begin to write the third until next fall.

18.

Text - Your opinion that the publisher should wait a year or two- holding a completed ms, or two -is in fact not how publishing works. You're not commenting, but contradicting and insisting against every fact given you that you're right and I'm wrong, that Laura's wrong, that everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Once again, I ask: Do you work in publishing?

19.

Text - If so you'd know that in order to publish a major release in less than 6-8 months means serious added cost-it's called crashing for a reason. This is not how the process is intended to work or should. You can keep insisting you're right, you know better than I do how publishing works. But that won't turn your opin- ion into a fact.

Submitted by:

       
 

Lady Falls In Deep Puddle

 

At least she didn't flip out. All we really see in the way of her reaction is a whole lot of infectious laughter. That must've been one hell of a shock to the system. 

Submitted by: (via Vista Previa Producciones)

       
 
 
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)