You're invited Indiana Jones!!!
Have you heard that I'm hosting one of our famous and fabulous freezer meal challenges next week?!
I don't host these often, but with the wild success of our most recent cookbook, 5-Ingredient Freezer Meals...I decided that a 5-Ingredient Freezer Meal Challenge was in order.
I made the 6 meals in this plan in about 15 minutes (seriously!!!), and it only cost me about $35 (yay for chicken being on sale!)
THESE ARE TRULY TRULY TRULY the bestest, fastest, and yummiest meals.
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Sweet Chili Chicken
Seeee....YUM!!!! You ready to join me?! Here's the 411...
How to Join Me:
It's a real quick sign-up...just let me know you want to join us and I will email you everything you need for the challenge. Tap here to join the challenge!
What You Get:
- PDF: 5-Ingredient Challenge Freezer Meal Plan (you'll want to save, download and print this plan!)
- How-Tos: My best freezer cooking tips, hacks, and tricks
- Support: Cooking support in our For the Love of Freezer Meals FB Group!
Why You Need It:
- Making dinner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT is TOUGH. Freezer meals are how to get around that.
- You can stop stressing about what's for dinner - the answer is often in the freezer!
- Fewer trips to the drive thru when you don't feel like cooking! (hello savings!!)
- You don't have to cook a meal every night now... these meals are prepped ahead of time. All you have to is thaw and toss in the slow cooker or oven!
Cost: FREE! :)
When: anytime you wish, but I'll be sharing daily tips, live videos and more the week of May 2nd! (That's NEXT WEEK!)
Where: Comfort of your own kitchen...in your yoga pants and flip flops!
- Tap here to RSVP and download your 5-Ingredient Challenge freezer meal plan!
xo
Erin "love me a challenge" Chase
5 Dollar Dinners LLC, PO Box 160276, San Antonio, TX 78280, US
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.