Editor's Note: At The 4th Horseman Summit we are always looking out for special opportunities we believe you, as a valued subscriber, will want to see. Below you'll find one from our partners at Monument Traders Alliance. Please note that their opinions may differ from ours at Paradigm Press
What is P$?
On Wednesday, November 16, I went live on camera for something historic.
It was the launch of a new software program that uses the two strongest stock patterns I’ve uncovered to deliver wins as big as 553% in just a day.
Now, at the time I was nervous.
I knew the patterns worked for me.
But would they work for everyone else?
The testing had gone great… but real time with real people??
That’s a whole different story.
Then… the messages started flooding in. Dozens of them.
Greg Remkey in Kansas City posted on November 29 that he started on November 17 with $12,500.
“That $12,500 is at $37,758 today,” he said.
That’s $25,000 in profit in just 12 days!
Tom from Connecticut messaged that he made 19 trades in the first 12 days. 15 were winners and four were losers for a 79% win rate.
Peter from Florida told us he locked in winners of 30%... 32%... 11%... and another 30% just on his first four trades after going live on November 23.
Those all came in less than a week.
“Outstanding results so far. Love the software,” he told us.
It’s so popular… members are referring to it by a new codename:
P$
Listen… nothing in the world is better than seeing people make money with something you’ve built.
Which is why… I’m hosting another live tutorial to show you how P$ works.
It’s going to be 100% LIVE on January 11 at 2 pm.
And… it’s totally free to attend.
You can ask questions directly during the event.
And even if you don’t decide to use the software… at the very least you’ll learn about the two patterns I consider to be the best at predicting when stocks will move up or down.
Just click here to register for the FREE event.
I look forward to seeing you there. (And helping you see how to make some BIG money)
Bryan Bottarelli
Head Trade Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.