Sponsor

2023/04/13

Why I Like Tech Stocks Right Now

And How I'm Playing the Trend
image

When I'm looking for a new stock to trade, sometimes it helps to see what the broader market is doing.

My favorite way to start is by looking at six-month charts for the DIA, SPY and QQQ, which tracks the Dow Jones, S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100, respectively.

I'll gauge the general market trend and identify which one is strongest, then look for stocks in that Index.

And right now, I really like what I'm seeing in tech (QQQ)…

image

The options prices for tech stocks are shooting higher. That means there's a lot of premium to be made, especially for those on the sell side.

And my No. 1 strategy right now is designed to take advantage of selling options premium.

I just held a special live event to share exactly how it works, and how it can be used to build a portfolio at a discount.

Watch My Presentation Here

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)