Sponsor

2023/08/03

Forget Microsoft, this is your AI Holy Grail

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES

The Oxford Club Special Opportunities

We have a message from Shah Gilani at Money Morning. We thought you may be interested in what he and his team are up to. Keep reading...

- Nathan Hurd, Chief Growth Officer



Forget Microsoft, this is your AI Holy Grail

Dear Reader,

Shah Gilani here with a major announcement.

I just spent the last six months - nearly 50 hours a week - talking to every contact I have in the venture capital business in Silicon Valley... all my hedge fund colleagues from New York and Chicago... my banker connections in London... and every Wall Street insider analyst I ever respected.

I wanted just ONE thing from all of them: Their short list of the absolute best ways to make BIG MONEY in artificial intelligence right now.

I told them, "Listen - don't waste my time telling me about Nvidia, Microsoft, and all that crap I already know."

I want the tiny no-name companies NOBODY is talking about right now... the smallest companies with the biggest upside.

Like the 91,000% gains sliced from Dell at the beginning of the computer boom in the '90s...

or the 23,000% gains from Giliad in the biotech boom of the early 2000s...

Companies that have the guts, the talent, and the technology to be the BIGGEST winners in this $15.7 trillion AI revolution.

Well, last week... I got the results.

I compiled them in one place, weeded out the ones I didn't like... and narrowed it down to my very own "AI short list."

Today, I'm sharing it with you.

I can promise you've never heard of any one of these stocks... most of them are under $5 a share.

But each one has the most mind-blowing AI I've ever seen. And if you play your cards right, each could make you a fortune within the next few years.

Get my AI short list here. You can thank me later.

To your wealth,

Shah Gilani
Chief Investment Strategist, Money Morning

P.S. Due to the size of these stocks, I won't be able to keep them public for long. So do yourself a favor and learn about them here while you can.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)