Sponsor

2023/09/29

👉THIS is how I started loving my jazz solos

and how you can start loving yours too -> ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Only 2 days left to get 50% off our Jazz Improv Booster Pack!

Hey Indiana,

When I first started getting into playing jazz, one thing was very clear.

My solos sounded boring.

They sounded in-authentic.

Certainly not like the jazz records I was binge listening to. 

And every time I tried to improve this, I felt like I was getting nowhere. 

Or at least, not anywhere very fast. 

The "secret sauce" that the jazz greats had? Well, I wasn't figuring out the recipe for how to make it. 

But I started to realize that I was trying to use the same tools I already had to produce a new result (jazz solos that I actually felt proud of).

For example, the minor pentatonic scale. I had figured out how to make it sound good, but it wasn't helping me play the chord changes.

Or scales. I knew most of the basic ones and how to relate them to a chord, but all I was getting in my improv was solos that sounded like scales. 

Lame.

But this is what changed everything. 

I heard a Charlie Parker lick and then I figured out how to play it. 

Then a Wynton Kelly blues solo and I learned how to play it. 

Then a Wes Montgomery lick and learned how to play it. 

And so on...

Suddenly I realized I was decoding the secret language they were using and opening up my brain to possibilities I didn't know existed. 

I was learning the jazz language! 

And then I started composing my own solos, practicing improvising, playing gigs, jams, and developing my own sound. 

But none of that would have been possible if I hadn't started learning the vocabulary that the pros were using to create jaw-dropping solos

That's why I want to help make things easier for you, and give you some amazing resources to start learning authentic jazz vocabulary. 

In comes the Jazz Improv Booster Pack I emailed about yesterday. 

We are making it available only for the next 2 days (today and tomorrow) and to celebrate the occasion, we'd like to give it to you 50% off.

Our Jazz Improv Booster Pack is packed full of valuable tools to help you start playing jazz solos you can be proud of.

You'll start learning authentic jazz language that you need to know so you're headed on the right track.

>>>Take a look at the Jazz Improv Booster Pack<<<

Here's what's included:

 

  • 51 Killer Jazz Blues Licks in all 12 keys (100 page PDF eBook and mp3 recordings) to help you learn and internalize amazing jazz blues lines to use in your solos.
 
  • 4 Awesome Jazz Blues Etudes (PDFs and mp3 recordings) custom made by our in-house composer to help you level-up your solos.
 
  • Jazz Blues Enclosure Exercise and Bebop Blues Lick (PDFs and mp3 recordings) to help you learn some bebop sounds over a jazz blues.
 
  • "Super Blues Scale" PDF lesson to help you learn a more musical way to apply scales to a blues.
 
  • BONUS #1: 16 Most Important Scales for Jazz in all 12 Keys (PDFs and mp3 recordings)
 
  • BONUS #2: "Skyrocketing Your Jazz Skills" Masterclass Our 30-minute video workshop that will help you learn what you need to be practicing and how to be most effective
 
  • BONUS #3: "How to Start Effortlessly Improvising Jazz Solos" Masterclass Our 30-minute video workshop that will help you bridge the gap between learning solos and improvising

>>>Yes, this would help me play better jazz solos<<<

Again, we are only making this available for the next 2 days and at 50% off the price, so if you feel this will help give you some great things to practice, feel free to click the link above.

Hope you enjoy!


-Brent
Learn Jazz Standards

Copyright © 2023 Learn Jazz Standards, LLC All rights reserved.
Email does not look right? View online.


Manage your subscription or unsubscribe to all emails
3537 36th St, Astoria, NY 11106

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)