Hey there,
Zac here from Truwild, and I've got some BIG news.
We've been working on a new package format for our best seller for the past few months, and man, I'm pumped to say it's finally ready!
I can't spill all the details yet, but trust me - this is a true game-changer if you live an active lifestyle. It's still the same great product but just much easier to use and I'm sure you'll love it!
We'll be sharing more info in the following days, so make sure to read our emails to not miss this :)
Want early access + a 22% discount when the product launches? Click here to sign up for SMS alerts and get access earlier than our email list.
Can't wait for you to see it
Best,
Zac,
Co-founder, TRUWILD
| You received this email from TRUWILD. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.