Sponsor

2024/01/24

Midnight deadline on This

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES

The Oxford Club Special Opportunities

Subscriber, today is your last chance to get in on legendary investor Shah Gilani's new initiative.

Urgent details below...

- Todd Skousen, CEO & Executive Publisher



MIDNIGHT deadline on THIS

In my 40 years in the markets, I've run two wildly successful hedge funds.

And until MIGNIGHT TONIGHT... I'll show you the story on three I would put money in if I was still running one.

But this "insider" information must come down this evening.

That means you only have hours left to find out about the following tiny AI plays:

  • A company with almost a billion dollars of lucrative Pentagon contracts for helping our brave military save lives and complete missions...
  • A company growing their business at more than 164% annually by keeping us safe in public places that could make your next TSA screening 10 times faster... and more enjoyable...
  • A company with an amazing new technology they call AI Vision that can keep us safer on the road, protect our food supply and boost corporate earnings to the moon...

All 3 have homerun potential.

In fact, I'm targeting as much as 2,100% upside over the next few years.

But we need to beat the street... so I'm pulling this exclusive briefing before some of my old colleagues get wind of what I'm up to.

Because I have never talked about these companies in my weekly FOX Business appearances.

And after tonight, I may not talk about them again, outside of a small circle of small investors who are already in.

Click here to find out about these generational opportunities.

Cheers,

Shah Gilani
Chief Investment Strategist, Manward Press

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)