You can usually expect a case study to arrive in your mailbox most Thursdays at 6 AM CT. Sometimes they come earlier, sometimes they come a little later. If you have any suggestions about formatting, or would like to participate yourself, leave a comment below. Although I generally avoid disclaimers, this is one of two case studies I’ve done that I believe needs one. The interviewee expressed views I neither agree with nor believe are representative of any particular group. They are wholly his own. Subject: Fritz, 25 Earliest Internet ExperiencesKatherine: Could you describe your earliest experiences with logging on to the Internet? Fritz: It’s hard to pinpoint exactly... I remember it was around the time Windows XP was widely used. I was younger than 10. I remember looking up cheat codes for PlayStation 2 games. Nothing really extreme. The Internet felt like it was still in its infancy then. I also remember when Halo 3 was huge. When I was still in grade school, my friend and I would look up Machinima videos on YouTube, where people animate their video game characters, record it, voice-act over it, and create cartoons. They were pretty funny, especially back in early YouTube when you could post almost anything. Katherine: Did your friends also use the Internet at that time? Fritz: Yes. We all used it. Everyone had an iPod Touch. Those were pretty big back then. Kids who were in a middle-class environment had access to one or something similar. So we were on the Internet pretty often, but usually just at home using Wi-Fi. Katherine: Would you say this digital engagement replaced the time you spent together in person? Fritz: Not really, not at that point. We still hung out in person just as much…going to each other’s houses, playing games in the basement. It didn’t stop us from meeting up offline. Katherine: What kind of impact do you think it had on your childhood to be using the Internet that early? Fritz: Honestly, not too different from the impact it has on my life now. I’m sure it’s the same for a lot of kids in elementary school today. All their friends from class are on some kind of chat platform. Now it’s Discord but back then it was Skype or kik. It didn’t make us want to hang out in real life any less. Even in eighth grade, we still got together for real world stuff. It made it easier to be friends. Katherine: How many hours per day would you say you were using the Internet? Fritz: Passively all day. Katherine: Even at 10? Fritz: I could always get on if I wanted to. It wasn’t like I was consumed every hour of the day but it was just sort of always there. Katherine: So, in elementary school, your online interests and communities were mostly centered around video games and friends. What would you say was the next big stage of your Internet journey? Fritz: Probably when I was becoming a teenager. Reddit was one. It used to have a better reputation¹. YouTube was huge, too, and I think it underestimated how many people it brought into online communities. It was easy for kids interested in video games to find anything they wanted. You could discover all sorts of content, and you had groups of creators who built communities around their videos. I also went on 4chan around that time. Katherine: Would you say most of your interests were concentrated in the video game space? Fritz: Yeah, that was, and still is, a big passion for me. I just like gaming. Katherine: Did you make friends on these sites? Fritz: I made friends I’ve fallen in and out of contact with. Nothing bad, just people drift apart and play different games. I had friend groups for years, but I lied about my age. My voice dropped pretty early, so I could pass as someone older. I never really told anyone I was a kid on the Internet. People do it now, which blows my mind, but I always pretended to be an adult. Katherine: When did you start lying about your age? Fritz: Around 10. My parents always warned me about dangerous people online, so I never said I was a kid. I created a fake life for myself. I still talked to strangers, but never revealed anything real about myself. Katherine: Do you think your parents had an appropriate level of concern about the Internet? Fritz: I actually thought they were freaking out over nothing at first, but as an adult, I see they were right. Especially now, on places like Twitter, there seem to be so many groomers and pedophiles, people who want to take advantage of kids. If I had a 10-year-old today, I’d be extremely cautious about letting them use social media. I’m something of a shitposter, you’ve seen my page. Even so, I wouldn’t let my kid on the Internet at all unless I had full oversight. I’d even consider homeschooling them. Katherine: So your concerns revolve around the threat of groomers? Fritz: Yes, it’s huge on the Internet. Katherine: In your opinion, has it become worse since you were a kid? Fritz: It existed when I was a kid too, but it was way more subtle. It wasn’t as overt. People are almost out in the open about it now. There are kids that… that openly put that they want, um, adults to contact them sexually on their Twitter bios. Katherine: Children? Fritz: No. Well, like, uh, like teenagers, not like children. Early teens, pre-teens, sexually confused kids. It is abundant in the gay community. I troll these people all the time, right? That’s why my account is suspended right now. So I see what they do. There are literally 13-year-olds that are sexually baiting adults into contacting them. They get off being able to deny people contact, even though they’re teenagers posting pictures of themselves in thigh-high stockings. It’s fucking crazy. Katherine: That is very disturbing. Were you in some of these communities? Fritz: No I wasn’t in these communities. It’s disgusting. That’s why I troll these people. Cause they’re fucking degenerates! Katherine: Are you trolling the adults…? Fritz: Yeah. And the kids. I try to scare them out of it, I guess, but I don’t really like fuck with kids, but yeah. If someone’s like “26-year-old trans woman” in their bio, I’m like, “you’re fucking sad.” I’ll fuck with them because they deserve it. I know exactly what they’re doing. It just happens everywhere. It just happens everywhere that they intermingle. Katherine: What do you think’s motivating the young people who are doing this? Fritz: Well, they’re tricked into it by the media that they consume. Schools teach it, cartoons. Jewish cartoons. Katherine: Can you give me an example of a “Jewish cartoon”? Fritz: These media companies are literally funded by Jews—first of all—it is within the Jewish interest to get kids addicted to pornography. Pornography is sort of the root cause of all of this. And pornography, it’s a Jewish industry. It’s controlled by Jews. It’s just a fact. That’s not even— that’s not even me being an anti-Semite, saying that— I’m just pointing out the reality. So you have to look at… why is it like that? First of all, they hate Christ. Kids are the easiest group of people to get hooked on porn and hooked on extreme kinds of content like that. They do it on Twitch all the time too. These titty streamers and stuff, they target the kids. They know the kids are their audience because the kids are the most energized audience for that kind of content. Kids are the stupidest group of people. It’s about money. It’s about power. It’s about the corruption of innocence. It’s about— it’s a war on God, ultimately. [SMALL CREATOR] said something similar in a clip that I saw where he said it’s to get people to willingly sever themselves from God. That resonated with me a lot. The Internet is a Jewish machine to get children to hate their parents. They want the kids to become like Gnostic zealots for Jewish interests. It’s fucking disgusting. Katherine: Give me an example of “Jewish interests.” Fritz: Giving more money to the porn industry to start. The amount of cash that they rake in on that sort of degenerate system is insane. Katherine: When was the first time that you encountered this narrative? For lack of a better phrase, what “redpilled” you? Fritz: Pizzagate. 2015. Katherine: And you were how old? Fritz: I was beginning in high school... I might’ve been in eighth grade and I saw the Pizzagate stuff on Facebook and I believed it. And ever since then— I’ve been on /pol/ since I was a kid. I’ve always been really tuned in on what’s going on. Katherine: Would you say that Pizzagate was the moment that your Internet usage shifted from more video game oriented content to more politically oriented content? Fritz: It’s the first time I started to take it seriously. I’d always been on 4chan, but I only cared about memes. Katherine: Which boards did you go on before /pol/? Fritz: /v/, /tg/… Are you familiar with 4chan? Katherine: Assume that I’m not. Fritz: The video game board, uh, where you just kind of shitpost about video games. Um, the traditional games board, which is like Dungeons and Dragons, sort of like Magic the Gathering. /x/ is like the paranormal sort of religion board. I was there a lot just because the discussions were always interesting. Um, I didn’t, I’m not really like a big anime guy, so I never really went on the anime boards, but, uh, yeah, those are kind of the main ones. /x/ is like this conspiracy theory board too… Gaming Communities ChangedKatherine:Did you notice that as your political interests grew, the gaming communities you belonged to also became more politically focused, or did you end up seeking out new groups that were more aligned with your political concerns? Fritz: No, it’s not even really that I always cared about politics. It’s just the people in the gaming communities changed more from cool people to trannies. Katherine: And why do you think that is? Fritz: I think they self-insert as anime girls into real life and it’s super fucking weird and cringe. Um, I think they’re constantly looking for an escape from reality where they can fit in with whatever identity they want. So they play like MMORPGs a lot. I played a lot of World of Warcraft and stuff. And like, you’ll have people that think that they’re their character and they’ll want to change their legal name to their character’s name. I mean, this is the origin of the tranny stuff when you really dig into it. It’s like, oh, I saw this anime girl I wish was me cause I’m an incel and I suck. So they’re like, oh, I, I’m a cat girl in FFXIV. So, uh, I wish I was a cat girl in real life. And like these people are just delusional and retarded. So that’s where it all comes from. It doesn’t end with gender, by the way. It’s going to get into like cutting off body parts and like trans species stuff real soon. It’s a pipeline. You have to look at “trans” separated from “transgender.” It’s not just transgender. It’s these people who hate humanity. These people hate God, these people hate nature—they want to be God. They’re crazy Gnostics. They’re Satanists. I’ve talked to my friends about this. I grew up in the same areas of the Internet that these people did. And so did everybody else. We all grew up in these freaky Internet spaces. You either become like me or you become a tranny. And that’s the reality of it. And if you want proof, look at any gaming community, look at any deep sort of Internet group. And it goes one of two ways. It’s either dominated by trannies because they banned all the people like me or everyone just pretends like they don’t care. The one who decides to transition completely closes themselves off from the truth. You can see it in what happened with /pol/ over the years. You either see things as they are, which in my opinion is fascism, or you close yourself off to delusion and you enter a fantasy world where none of what you’re seeing is true and you just want to become a woman. And that’s really what these people do. Katherine: How do you define fascism? Fritz: Well, I think the best way to explain it is this: how do you feel about these people controlling how our government and how our world is run? I would say that they don’t deserve to speak on behalf of everybody else. They’re not as accomplished in life. They’re not as wealthy. They’re not as attractive. They’re not as physically fit. Why should they rule me? I want to be ruled by better people. So if you think that, if you think that the only person talking should be the person with the most authority on the subject, then chances are your political beliefs are probably closer to mine than they are with theirs. I think the world just needs to be run by reasonable people again. And right now, you don’t have reason. Katherine: And rule by the “most reasonable” is fascism? Are you saying that you need fascism to reimpose reasonable people? Fritz: Yes. At the moment. Katherine: What would a “reasonable fascist” do? Fritz: Make people live with their own people. And by that, I mean, white communities, multiculturalism does not work out. It doesn’t. There is no planet where it does. Segregation ultimately is better for the mental health of literally everybody involved. There’s people from black communities that have said this, there’s people from white communities that have said this. It’s the truth. I think that racial based segregation is a positive thing. Katherine: How does this relate to transhumanism? Fritz: They want to eliminate race from the picture. White people have a racial identity that is currently being invalidated and removed. White people are not allowed to be racist in the sense that they’re not allowed to be racially aware of themselves. You have things like Chinese New Year, it gets all this fucking celebration in the U.S., but you’re not allowed to have Confederate statues anywhere in the South. That is transhumanism. Katherine: Do you feel like you were robbed of a sense of identity? Fritz: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. I don’t know who I am, what I am. Nobody does. You don’t know anything about what you are. And if you do, you’re taught to be ashamed of it. What if you had a great grandparent that was like a Confederate soldier or a Confederate general, you’re not only supposed to be ashamed of it. You’re supposed to be bullied for it. They want you to forget about it. And it’s fucked up. It’s fucked up. It’s a part of your ancestral history. (There’s a pause.) I blame Judaism. Katherine: Just Judaism? Fritz: And capitalism. But capitalism is the machine Jews pull the levers of. Katherine: … What would it mean to end “Jewish control” in your view? Fritz: I’m maybe not the best person to ask it. They need to stop this whole industry, this whole “cut your dick off” industry. This isn’t even an extreme position anymore. I wish someone told me—I mean, I’ve read tons and tons of detransition shit and yeah, they all say the same thing, that they regret it. So are these people lying? I’ve lost friends to it. People I used to talk to all the time. You don’t even want to fucking associate yourself with people like that. They become like a dark twisted version of who they used to be. And that’s like porn addiction everywhere. It’s super fucking cringe and gross. Early Encounters with Trans People OnlineKatherine: When did you first encounter people who are transitioning? Fritz: When I was like 13. Katherine: Was this online? Fritz: Yeah. Katherine: What happened? Fritz: I mean, it was just like a bunch of fucking people on 4chan that over time you see people saying that they’re transsexual or that they identify as a woman. Remember when that whole thing started? I mean, that started like before Trump, Trump’s first campaign. And, and I’m like convinced it was a psyop to get people to troon out. Katherine: When you say it was a psyop, what do you mean? Fritz: I think these Jewish groups promote the advertising of creators that are trans, like they get promoted all the time and they were getting rid of, like white people. They were getting rid of white people, content creators, even back then. I remember machinima when I was a kid, when I was like in eighth grade, there were white machinima creators that were getting canceled and thrown off of the platform. But, yeah, if you look into it, it was happening. It was happening big time. Katherine: When you say you lost friends to transition are you thinking of anyone in particular? Fritz: Yeah. I mean, I don’t want to, I don’t want to divulge people’s… Katherine: I don’t mean names. Fritz: There are people…People that I feel like we could have grown to be good friends—then I see one day they add the pronouns to their username and it’s like, what the fuck, you know? Like that sucks. Like, what do you do about that? Katherine: Do you see this happening in the physical world as well? Fritz: Yeah. I had it happen to me in real life. There was a girl that I started liking that started trooning out, and she got her breasts cut off and everything. And I couldn’t do anything to stop it. I don’t know. She’s off pretending to be a man. Katherine: Do you blame the Internet? Fritz: No, I think the Internet can be a good thing, but it’s been hijacked like everything else. The Benefits of the Military and the InternetKatherine: What are some good things about your time online? Fritz: People, I’ve met good people. I’ve had fun, a lot of laughs, a lot of just fun memories. I’ve learned a lot of things. I’ve learned more than I think I ever would in school. I think I learned more than I ever would from anybody else. Katherine: How much time do you spend online? Fritz: Oh, all day. Katherine: Do you mind if I ask why you joined the military and what you hoped it would give you? Fritz: The benefits. Katherine: Just the benefits? Fritz: The benefits, the learning experience, the being able to travel. Katherine: How did you grow up? Fritz: I grew up middle class. I feel like growing up as a kid was pretty easy, but my parents had it hard. And I think being a kid right now is harder. Katherine: Did you have a good childhood? Fritz: No, not really. I had to grow up really early. I grew up around a lot of crime. Katherine: Was it an urban area, rural or suburban? Fritz: Urban. Katherine: What did video games give you in that environment, or what did the Internet give you? Fritz: You could say it gave me an escape, but I see it more like I got a window into reality. Katherine: For better and for worse, it sounds like. Fritz: Yeah. I mean, you can either handle it or you can’t. I think most people—this isn’t me jerking myself off—but I think most people in my position are usually pretty high intellect. I think people like us get it. So it’s easy for us to navigate the web, right? Not everyone can handle doing that. Katherine: I’m curious about what digital subculture you would say you’re in right now. What would you call it, and how did you find it? Fritz: I follow [SMALL CREATOR], a bunch of edgy comedians, basically. I also follow people like Nick Fuentes, [SMALL CREATOR]. I take a little bit of everything from all over. Katherine: What do you like about them specifically? Fritz: They’re raw and real. It reminds me of Discord calls with friends. Just super unfiltered. I love that. They aren’t sanitized or corporate. Political Leanings and MemesKatherine: You said you were around 17 during Trump’s 2016 campaign. Were you pro-Trump? Fritz: Yeah, totally. I got what was going on back then. Katherine: What are your political beliefs? Fritz: I pull ideas from everywhere. But yeah, National Socialist literature interests me. I’m open to a lot of what they say. A lot of people in these online communities say “Hitler was right,” ironically or not. The memes are half-joking, half-serious. If you come out and say it plainly, you get banned. So we speak through memes. But yeah, I’d say I’m closer to fascist or NatSoc than anything else. I wasn’t joking when I said [REDACTED SLOGAN THAT WOULD INDICATE HE HAS NAZI SYMPATHIES]. It’s partly a [REDACTED] quote, but also, I mean, there’s a lot of truth to it. Katherine: Do you think the Internet is net positive or net negative? Fritz: It can be good if you know what you’re doing. I’ve met cool people and learned a lot, but there’s also grooming, porn addiction, and complete degeneracy. So it’s both. It’s not all bad. But overall, it’s a battlefield for your mind. Some people become trannies, some become Nazis, basically. That’s just how it is. 1 Reddit’s reputation used to be closer to 4chan’s in the 2010s. Invite your friends and earn rewardsIf you enjoy default.blog, share it with your friends and earn rewards when they subscribe. |
This site is an experiment in sharing news and content. Almost everything here came from email newsletters.
Sponsor
2025/02/27
The Internet Is a Machine to Get Children to Hate Their Parents
@
09:32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Label Cloud
Technology
(1464)
News
(793)
Military
(646)
Microsoft
(542)
Business
(487)
Software
(394)
Developer
(382)
Music
(360)
Books
(357)
Audio
(316)
Government
(308)
Security
(300)
Love
(262)
Apple
(242)
Storage
(236)
Dungeons and Dragons
(228)
Funny
(209)
Google
(194)
Cooking
(187)
Yahoo
(186)
Mobile
(179)
Adobe
(177)
Wishlist
(159)
AMD
(155)
Education
(151)
Drugs
(145)
Astrology
(139)
Local
(137)
Art
(134)
Investing
(127)
Shopping
(124)
Hardware
(120)
Movies
(119)
Sports
(109)
Neatorama
(94)
Blogger
(93)
Christian
(67)
Mozilla
(61)
Dictionary
(59)
Science
(59)
Entertainment
(50)
Jewelry
(50)
Pharmacy
(50)
Weather
(48)
Video Games
(44)
Television
(36)
VoIP
(25)
meta
(23)
Holidays
(14)
Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)
-
Spider-Man. Venom. Limited edition. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...
-
It all starts by fixing your sleep cycle. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...
-
Affiliate Marketing Ideas #46 is here! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.